Getting devoirce or continue to accept an unhappy married life

Almost everyone grows up, he or shee has to get married and build his or her own home. But some one is happy with their life, others are not. They have to face a lot of difficulty in their life as the following given ideas. 

Firstly, life after marrying is competely different with the age of loving and finding each other. If a couple understand each other and feel sypathetic to the other. They will have a married life. other while  they may let their marriage life be an end with a lof of quarrell and they say good bye. 

The second idea I want to mention here is the man has to help the women with housework and take care of their children. it is very important to show his love to his wife and. This also helps his partner feel happy and content with the life. If not tthe women will feel lonely without loving, caring and sharing how can a happy life exist.

Last but not leat I want   to mmention here is, the women have to be patient with their husband. I know different countries has different idea. In Western, women normally don't like the Asian, they are willing to get devoirce but the Asian stand with  a sad life because of their children with a lot of beats and hits. Day by day they live and grow up their cildren with the hope they will have a better life than their mom. 

I sometimes do not know how to deal with the trouble in married life. I asked my relatives, my friends for advice. Some said I have to get devoirce, but saome one said I had to try my best to mantain a home for my children because the kids the the care, love from both parents. So I could not decide what I should do.
2 Likes

Hi Tuyet, I am sorry, but your introduction was so confusing that I thought it would be easier to rewrite it, using your words as much as possible. The rest of your essay was better, but I was already rewriting it, so I continued.
Your essay was a little shocking at the end, because I thought you were just writing about marriage in general, but then at the end you got very personal and it sounds like this is a situation you are struggling with personally.
I sincerely hope that is not the case - no one should have to put up with abuse, whether emotional or physical.
I am not much of a counselor, but I think getting out of an abusive relationship if at all possible is much more important than “staying together for the kids” - in the worst case, kids in such families may assume that abuse is a normal part of any marriage, a lesson that can cause future harm in their relationships.

As a part of growing up, most people choose to get married and build their own households. While some are happy with the lives they have built, others are not. They may face a lot of difficulty in their married lives, as this essay will explore.

Firstly, life after marriage is completely different from the time of courtship when the couple find each other and fall in love. If a couple understands each other and feels sympathy with the other, then will have a happily married life. For others, while they may not want to let their married life end in divorce, nevertheless their relationship will include a lot of quarreling and they may eventually say good bye.

The second idea I want to mention here is the husband has to help his wife with housework and take care of their children. It is very important to show his love to his wife and this also helps his partner feel happy and content with her life. If not, the woman will feel lonely, since without a loving, caring and sharing partner, how can a happy life exist?

Last but not least, I want to mention that the wives have to be patient with their husbands. I know different countries has different ideas about marriage. In Western societies, women are normally not like Asians, since they are willing to get divorced, but Asians put up with a sad life because of their children, even if their marriage includes abuse, with beating and hitting. Day by day they just try to survive and raise their children with the hope that they will have a better life than their mom. I sometimes do not know how to deal with such trouble in married life. I have asked my relatives as well as my friends for advice. Some said I have to get a divorce, but others said I must try my best to maintain a home for my children because the kids require care and love from both parents. So I can not decide what I should do.

3 Likes