Further detailed information about Finacial Aid.

Hello Dear Mates,

I would like to get more information regarding the SSN, I mean the Social security number needed to apply for benefiting from a Financial Aid.

In fact, I am applying for Undergraduate Programm to the CBU (California Baptist university) in the U.S.A. but, I am confronted with the Financial Aid. All Agencies I contacted, requested me to submit my SSN but I am not a US Citizen neither a National Resident in the U.S.A. and amongst universities I chose to apply for, there is one the TOEFL is not required hence I am wondering if there is any Agency available to sposor my studies including my English courses, my tuition and my fees and muy accomodation and my books and so on, all required to take care my whole stufies during my stay in the United States of America.

I am alsp aplyig for UK institutions but for now, I am only writing about the US.

Thanks in advance and GOD bless you through Jesus Christ. Amen!!!

2 Likes

Dear friend, I think you level of English is sufficient for your needs.

You cannot seriously think that either the USA or England are going to provide you with a University education, accommodation, and all of your needs, whilst MILLIONS are out of work and seeking financial assistance.

I think you are living in a dream world.
Do you already have any qualifications which would afford you entry into a University.? Do you have a sponsor, which you must have to get into the USA.?

Iā€™m pleased to note that you have a preference in the choice of country which you will honour with your presence. I wish you luck, and if you succeed in your quest, please come back and tell us how you managed to do so. There are many here just aching to get on the same bus.

Kitosdad.

1 Like

Hi Katosdad,

I think you are stil alive i mean you are always available on this platform. I had lost my password a

2 Likes

Hi Katosdad,

I think you are stil alive I mean you are always available on this platform. I had lost my password and now the platform is new in some details I can have access and, I will do my best to keep in touch.

I graduated in 2011 as a teacher of English but, I have been teaching in a state junior secondary school with no salary. I did not travel to the USA. Maybe I was in my dream world, you could be right. For now I am still struggling every day.

Once more i am very sorry for my delay.

2 Likes