Frust in onlineenglish.de

DEAR TORSEN,

JUST 2 HOUR AGO I HAVE BOUGHT THE MEMBERSHIP WORTH 9 EURO, BUT I STILL CANNOT LONG IN TO THIS TOEIC PREPARATION. I WANT TO ACCESS TO THE REAL EXAM…
MY MONEY IS ALREADY TAKEN DUE TO REGISTRATION.

I HAVE NO TIME. I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS TEST THIS SUNDAY.

THIS KIND OF PROBLEM MAKES ME PREFER TO USE THIS FREE ONE.

DO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS. I LOOKED FOR THAT WEB SITE THROUGH YOUR SITE. MY HUSBAND REALLY SICK ABOUT THIS! AND ANGRY! HOPE MY GOD WILL HELP ME IN THIS EXAM.

THANK FOR ALL THE FREE EMAIL AND COURSE…IT IS NOT TOO RISKY AND MAKE ME COMFORTABLE.

TRULY, ROSENI ON TERIBBLY SAD :arrow: :arrow: :evil:

Hi Roseni,

I am not affiliated with onlineenglish.de, but you should be aware that the practice test they offer is not the ‘real’ test. The only way you can get the ‘real’ test is when you take the actual TOEIC exam.

Onlineenglish or other sites may have their own practice tests, or you can get the official practice test from the company, ETS.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

Hi Roseni,

I’m very sorry to hear you had difficulties with onlineenglish.de and I’ll try to get in contact with the owner of onlineenglish.de, Robert Phipps.

In the meantime, you want to learn more about SHOUTING on forums.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Calling the phone directory[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi guys,

A little over-reaction I am afraid by our Rosni and her husband.

Seems that Rosni was not using the correct ID number, rather she seemed to have been using the PayPal receipt number. Also she queried her membership under two different names and email addresses which caused us great confusion.

Very rarely do we get a problem and PayPal is far from perfect, but when you are sent an email saying “this is your ID number, please use it to Log In” you should really use it and not some other number !!

Anyway, Rosni is now happy and working hard to improve her English.

Rob

Skrej

May I just please make clear a certain point here as I feel your post may be mistaken by some people… Naturally no one can offer a “Real TOEIC Test” outside of the test sitting. In fact every year there are many TOEIC test formats, all serialized for security reasons.

May I maybe introduce myself here and OnlineEnglish so the reader can obtain a fair understanding of www.worldtoeic.com

OnlineEnglish is operated by Hamburg-English, an Official TOEIC Test Centre of ETS. The trainers working behind OnlineEnglish and naturally myself are Authorized ETS TOEIC Administrators. We actively carry out TOEIC testing and successfully deliver TOEIC preparation courses every month and have done so for many years.

I am personally involved in the TOEIC test, working cooperatively with contacts within the ETS and TOEIC Empire and other training authorities throughout the world, searching for ways to improve business English training using methods that are flexible for each style of learning and learning need. We all work together to establish the TOEIC test as a practical measurement tool worldwide for international business communication testing and improvement.

With over 7 years experience as an “Official Testing Centre of ETS” Our website at OnlineEnglish is based upon not only “Real TOEIC Questions” but also advice and information based upon “Real TOEIC Test Sittings” Our training methods focus not only on the development of English language ability, but also focus on the “core skills” tested by the TOEIC test.

I really do not want to say anything detrimental regarding any other TOEIC Preparation resources available, English training websites, or otherwise, whether paid or free, as all make a valuable contribution to the industry and the needs of students worldwide. However, when it comes to “official reality” OnlineEnglish offers as real as is possible outside that of sitting the actual TOEIC test and is the only website that focuses on the improvement of all “core skills” tested.

Rob
TOEIC Administrator
www.hamburg-english.de
www.onlineenglish.eu

Hi!
It’s Roseni/ Rosni here. I am sorry to Torsen, my first teacher. It was so long not to “long in” here. I am quite busy with Toeic preparation in onlineenglish.eu.

Anyway Thanks to all who had helped me solved the problem… especially Rob and Torsen.
You all make me relief from difficulties. Arigatou!

see you soon…Jaa mata ne! :roll:

No problem Rosni, I am always pleased to help.

Rob
www.onlineenglish.eu