Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hello Megan,
please add my name to the sessions on the 12th and 19th of August.
Thanks.
Take care,
Mauricio.

Dear Megan,

Please add my name to the list of 19th August too!

Take care!

Mujibur

Hello Megan!

It would be nice to take part in both sessions. Please, include me in the list of participants.

Best wishes,
Yuri

Hi , i am here and I will be in contact with you here.
Anastasia

Hello!
This is the great idea to hold English speaking lessons on Skype .What should I do to join these lessons?
Daiga

Hello Daiga,

We are going to start our sessions since the second Saturday of this year. It starts at 4 pm of Moscow time. You can send Skype ID to me or to Jose using a private message option.

Take care,
Yuri

That’s great news. I’ll try to be there as well.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss World War II?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

That’s great news! You can send me a private message with a Skype ID.

By the way, we are in touch with one great person from GB. He is a Chemistry teacher.

Take care,
Yuri

1 Like

Hello Megan. I sent a private message to join in Skype session I’m really excited to join. Please add me. Skype id kogura7

1 Like

Dear Yuri,

Hello after a long time. Hope you are in your good health. Actually i want to join this forum again but seeing a bit of inactivity on this forum since your last post on Jan-04, 2016. Is this forum active anymore? Please also inform how to make my presence able for upcoming sessions. Many thanks

Regards
Hassan Waqar

1 Like

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be hosting a few group sessions over the next weeks. Feel free to sign up if you are interested. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

How To Sign Up

1. Check the list below for the current dates and times.
  2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype.

Information

1. Each session lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
  2. Each session has a maximum of 8-10 participants. (Not including myself)
  3. Each session is recorded and shared with others.
  4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  7. If there are fewer participants, the session may not run the full 2 hours.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Sunday April 30th, 2017 at 11am (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Real Life vs. On-line Friendships

1. Megan
  2. Anastasia *
  3. Mauricio
  4. Mujibur
  5. Bean

Sunday May 7th, 2017 at 11am (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Technology

1. Megan
  2. Anastasia *
  3. Mauricio
  4. Mujibur
1 Like

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be hosting a few group sessions over the next weeks. Feel free to sign up if you are interested. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

How To Sign Up

1. Check the list below for the current dates and times.
  2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype.

Information

1. Each session lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
  2. Each session has a maximum of 8 participants. (Not including myself)
  3. Each session is recorded and shared with others.
  4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  7. If there are fewer participants, the session may not run the full 2 hours.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Sunday May 14th, 2017 at 11am (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Discipline in the Home and within the School System

1. Megan
  2. Yingqian
  3. Mujibur

Sunday May 21st, 2017 at 11am (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Agriculture

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur

Sunday May 28th, 2017 at 11am (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Cloning Technology

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
1 Like

Hello Kati

1 Like

it was a good time for practicing english

1 Like

I should say thank you very much, sorry I forgot you totally, you have helped me many times in the past!
The Guru - position- should be applied to you!

1 Like