Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hey, Tanya!

You are welcome. I will send you my Skype ID via private message.

Take care,
Yuri

Hello everyone,

How are the group sessions going?

Take care,
Megan

Hello Megan,

Now we have sessions every Sunday. Mujibur is awfully busy, and I am able to hold sessions only on weekend. Nevetheless, we have some newcomers and, which is the most imporant, Americans started to join us. For example, this Sunday Kristen from California is going to be our host. It could be great to meet you on this session.

We start as usual at 5.30, Moscow time. Please join us and I think it will be great. We donā€™t have a topic yet but we can just talk about ourselves. And definitely, I will tell you about my experience in California!

Looking forward to meeting you again.

Take care,

Yuri

Hello everyone,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Sunday, 28th December, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Easy Ways to Lift Your Spiritsā€™: Hosts - Yuri / Kristen
  2. Wednesday, 31st December, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Hepatitis C Myths and Factsā€™ : Hosts- Anastasia/Jose.
  3. Sunday, 03rd January, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Fitness Dos and Donā€™tsā€™ : Hosts - Fulyia /Evylinda.
  4. Wednesday, 07th January, 2015 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜HIV/ AIDS Then and Nowā€™ : Hosts - Jose/ Mujibur
  5. Sunday, 10th January, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Things Your Diet May Be Missingā€™: Megan / Yuri
  6. Wednesday, 14th January, 2015 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Back Pain Mythsā€™: Hosts - Jose / Anna

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello my friends, Yuri, Mujibur and everyone,

Please, Iā€™d like make two corrections to the next schedules the two Sundays of January 2015, for the Skype sessions, according published " #1884 (permalink) Fri Dec 26, 2014 16:15 pm Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis", by Mujibur:

• Instead of Sunday, 03rd; consider, Sunday, 04th January, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Fitness Dos and Donā€™tsā€™ : Hosts - Fulyia /Evylinda.

• Instead of Sunday, 10th; consider, Sunday, 11th January, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Things Your Diet May Be Missingā€™: Megan / Yuri

Thanks for attention.
Hensiq

Dear friends,

Thanks to my dear friend Hensiq for bringing in the important corrections in the schedule! Following is the amended schedule:

Hello everyone,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Sunday, 28th December, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Easy Ways to Lift Your Spiritsā€™: Hosts - Yuri / Kristen
  2. Wednesday, 31st December, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Hepatitis C Myths and Factsā€™ : Hosts- Anastasia/Jose.
  3. Sunday, 04th January, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Fitness Dos and Donā€™tsā€™ : Hosts - Fulyia /Evylinda.
  4. Wednesday, 07th January, 2015 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜HIV/ AIDS Then and Nowā€™ : Hosts - Jose/ Mujibur
  5. Sunday, 11th January, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Things Your Diet May Be Missingā€™: Megan / Yuri
  6. Wednesday, 14th January, 2015 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Back Pain Mythsā€™: Hosts - Jose / Anna

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello, Mujibur, Yuri and everyone.

Iā€™d like to continue receiving about the programmations and schedules on Skype sessions. In fact, at the last days Iā€™m more free to participate of meeting!
And no more I received any communications about.
Perhaps all of you are on vacation or, in certain way, so busier with their online English classes!

Thanks.
See you soon.
Hensiq

Iā€™d like to continue receiving about the programmations and schedules on Skype sessions. In fact, at the last days Iā€™m more free to participate of meeting!
Perhaps all of you are on vacation or, in certain way, so busier with their online English classes!

Thanks.
See you soon.
Hensiq

Thanks.
See you soon.
Hensiq

Thanks.
See you soon.
Hensiq

Thanks.
See you soon.
Hensiq

Thanks.
See you soon.
Hensiq

Dear friends,

Thanks to my dear friend Hensiq for reminding on the importance of putting on the Skype schedule on this topic-page !

1. Wednesday, 04th February, 2015 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜How to Spot a Heart Attack?ā€™ : Hosts- Anastasia/Jose.
  2. Sunday, 08th February, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜What does it mean to appreciate your life?ā€™: Hosts - Kristen / Yuri
  3. Wednesday, 11th February, 2015 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜The Truth About Antibioticsā€™ : Hosts- Anna /Jose.
  4. Sunday, 15th February, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜How to Handle Stress & Anxiety?ā€™ : Hosts - Kristen / Fulyia
  5. Wednesday, 18th February, 2015 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Bad Foods that are Good for Weight Lossā€™ : Hosts - Jose/ Mujibur
  6. Sunday, 22nd February, 2015 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ā€˜Can you be perfect and still be yourself?ā€™: Megan / Yuri

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello friends,
I would like to join you all on Skype to improve my speaking English. How do I join please?

Hello Huru,

Please make at least 5 posts in english-test.net forum to make you qualified for sending Private Message to other form members. You would then be able to pass on your Skype ID over Private Message to us, so that you can join in the Skype sessions regularly.

Best regards and thanks,

Mujibur

Hello Mujibur thanks for the quick reply, I will surely do that.

Thanks and best regards
Huru

Hello Mujibur,

Happy Birthday here as well

One question: Do you know what will be the topic today?

Regards:
Kati

Hello! Our Skype sessions are still alive and kicking. We are having a session tomorrow at 5.30 pm of Moscow time. I suggest that it would be nice to have the topic ā€œWhat is English in my life?ā€
If you have ideas about topics of following sessions you are free to send your suggestions here.

Dear boss (our new boss) Yuri,

What about these subjects, for future chats;

Dating

If I were God, or someone famous, or a powerful man

I donā€™t want to get older

My family, good and bad memories

That's all for now.

JosƩ Sarto Silva