Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hello everyone,

I would be passing a bit busy days because of Eid-ul-Fitre celebration and making a trip to Malaysia from 3rd to 11th of August. It would cause me not to attend few of the next Sunday and Wednesday Skype sessions. Hope, friends like Yuri, Jose, Urs, Evylinda, Kati, Anastasia, Ann, Klecio and others would play active roles to keep it going!

Best regards,

Mujibur

I’m thankful to Evylinda for the invitation to join at the Skype session today, Sunday, July 27, 2014. But, I couldn’t attend that meeting 'cause I’m teaching maths to my grandson.
Maybe next time!
Thanks!

About the topic " What does freedom mean?", I have to say that firstly, for me, mean to be able to get achieve that dream since my childhood like, for example, graduating from school, getting a job and earning the necessary for my support and to seek for someone whom help me to constitute a lovely family, find someone who will fill my heart. Finally, getting out into this wonderful world and see accomplished that possibility to win friends like you all from the english-test.net!
I think that’s it. Freedom, for me, it is peace of mind that to be satisfied and fulfilled with myself and the world!

Best regards,
Hensiq

Hello everyone,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Sunday, 17th August, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ask your own questions’
  2. Wednesday, 20th August, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Celebrities’: Hosts - Kati / Mujibur
  3. Sunday, 24th August, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Happiness Myth’ : Hosts - Urs / Evylinda
  4. Wednesday, 27th August, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Best Foods for Probiotics’ : Hosts- Anastasia/Jose.
  5. Sunday, 31st August, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Mediterranean Diet’ : Hosts - Yuri /Evylinda.
  6. Wednesday, 03rd September, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Truth About Earwax’ : Hosts - Anna/ Mujibur

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

I would like to join in the speaking session
 Can I Speak with the people here through skype? What should I do for that? is it a free session?

Can I Speak with the people here through skype? What should I do for that? is it a free session?

Hello Amalmusica,

You are most welcome to join in the “Free Skype speaking session on a regular basis”. There are two regular sessions on Sunday and Wednesday every week. The schedules for these sessions are posted in advance on the “Free Skype speaking session on a regular basis” topic page here. Please pass on your Skype ID over a private message to me and/or to Yuri to add you in the session group call.

Thanks,

Mujibur

Hello everyone,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Wednesday, 03rd September, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Truth About Earwax’ : Hosts - Anna/ Mujibur
  2. Sunday, 07th September, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What’s Causing Your Hair Loss?’ Urs / Evylinda
  3. Wednesday, 10th September, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What Your Cholesterol Level Mean?’: Hosts - Jose / Yuri
  4. Sunday, 14th September, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Myths & Facts About Hepatitis C’ : Hosts - Evylinda/Anastasia
  5. Wednesday, 17th September, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How Important is Your Physical Health?’ : Hosts- Mujibur/Jose.
  6. Sunday, 21st September, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Aliens’ : Hosts - Yuri /Urs.

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello everyone,

1. Wednesday, 24th September, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘TheTruth About Aging’ : Hosts - Jose/ Mujibur
  2. Sunday, 28th September, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Are you being recognized for who you really are?’ Urs / Evylinda
  3. Wednesday, 01st October, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How would you prefer to be appreciated?’: Hosts - Jose / Anastasia
  4. Sunday, 05th October, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Are you happy as your pet?’ : Hosts - Evylinda/Urs
  5. Wednesday, 08th October, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Facing Demestic Violence’ : Hosts- Mujibur/Jose.
  6. Sunday, 12th October, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Health Myths To Be Debunked’ : Hosts - Yuri /Urs.

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hi! I have to send 2 message because of the limit of sending private message. I want to join free Skype sessions.

Hello everyone,

1. Sunday, 12th October, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Health Myths To Be Debunked’ : Hosts - Yuri /Urs.
  2. Wednesday, 15th October, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How much will-power do you have?’ : Hosts - Anastasia/ Mujibur
  3. Sunday, 19th October, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Foods for Healthy Hair’ Urs / Jose
  4. Wednesday, 22nd October, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How to Lose Weight Without Dieting?’: Hosts - Anna / Anastasia
  5. Sunday, 26th October, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Acupuncture Facts’ : Hosts - Han Guohui/Urs
  6. Wednesday, 29th October, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Whom Do You Care About Most?’ : Hosts- Mujibur/Fulya.

Cheers!

Mujibur

How can I send my skype ID to join the speaking sessions?

Hello Gali!

You can send it to me and to Mujibur via private message. Before that you should have at least 5 “regular” messages to the Forums/

Take care,
Yuri

Hello everyone,

1. Sunday, 26th October, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Acupuncture Facts’ : Hosts - Han Guohui/Urs
  2. Wednesday, 29th October, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Whom Do You Care About Most?’ : Hosts- Mujibur/Fulya.
  3. Sunday, 02nd November, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What happens when you get elated and brag too much?’ : Hosts - Yuri /Evylinda.
  4. Wednesday, 05th November, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What did you do when a loved one passed away?’ : Hosts - Anastasia/ Jose
  5. Sunday, 09th November, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Concerns about Ebola virus’ Evylinda / Anna
  6. Wednesday, 12th November, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Brain Foods to Focus’: Hosts - Mujibur / Guohui

Cheers!

Mujibur

Dear friends,

I don’t remember Mujibur’s exact words, but I think I need to beg his pardon, as the English language has ‘devout’ and ‘be devoted to’.

As you already know, I’m a 'devout Catholic" as well as 'devoted to studying English" as an eager beaver.

Mujibur, I ask for your forgiveness again if I made a big ‘misconception’ last Sunday.

Thanks for everybody’s attention and understanding.

José Sarto

I would like to talk on Skype to improve my speaking and listening English. How should I contact you?

Hi Untaught,

Thank you for taking interest in the Free Skype speaking sessions of Sunday and Wednesday. Please pass on your Skype ID over a Private Message to me and to Yuri to get you in the group call. For the session schedules please follow this topic page which is updated time to time. Sunday session is held at 5:30 PM and Wednesday session is held at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time. You can match your local time from the ‘Worldclock’ Web Page.

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello everyone,

1. Sunday, 16th November, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ask Your Own Questions’
  2. Wednesday, 19th November, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Winter Skin Hazards’ : Hosts- Mujibur/Jose.
  3. Sunday, 23rd November, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Are All Vegetables Good For You?’ : Hosts - Yuri /Evylinda.
  4. Wednesday, 26th November, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How To Read Bread Labels?’ : Hosts - Anastasia/ Fulyia
  5. Sunday, 30th November, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Best & Worst Foods For Diabetes’ Evylinda / Han
  6. Wednesday, 03rd December, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How Omega-3s Help Your Heart?’: Hosts - Mujibur / Anna

Attention: Moscow Time is back by 1:00 hr because of day time adjustment now! Please check with ‘Worldclock’ to match with your local time!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hi,
Could you please give the skype address to join the training session?

Thanks,
Tanya