Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Dear Richa,

Thank you for letting me know! Hope you will be able to join again soon.

Take care,
Megan

How To Sign Up

1. Check the list below for the current dates and times.
  2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype. (Please note that this forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can send a private message.)

Information

1. Each session lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
  2. Each session has a maximum of 6 to 8 participants. (Not including myself)
  3. Each session is recorded and shared with others.
  4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  7. If there are fewer participants, the session may not run the full 2 hours.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Thursday June 26th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Community

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Huriah
  4. Jose
  5. Anastasia
  6. Ramadan
  7. Frankie

Hello Megan,
I’d like to ask you to add my name to the skype session on june 26th. Thank you!!
Best wishes,
Mauricio.

Hello everyone,

I apologize that I am late in posting the schedules for the next few sessions!

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Sunday, 22nd June, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ask your own questions’
  2. Wednesday, 25th June, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How To Get Your Energy Back?’ : Hosts- Jose/Mujibur.
  3. Sunday, 29th June, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘A New Hope - Do You Know What It Is?’ : Hosts - Huriah /Evylinda.
  4. Wednesday, 02nd July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘The Moose or Eurasian Elk’ : Hosts - Yuri/ Anastasia
  5. Sunday, 06th July, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Live Longer, Live Better’ : Hosts - Richaa / Evylinda
  6. Wednesday, 09th July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How To Breath For Better Health’: Hosts - Jose / Mujibur

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

How To Sign Up

2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype. (Please note that this forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can send a private message.)

Information

4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Thursday July 10th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Motivation

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur

Thursday July 17th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Love, Dating, and Marriage

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Jose

Hello Megan,

Please count me in the list for the following group conversational sessions:

1. Thursday July 10th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Motivation

2. Thursday July 17th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Love, Dating, and Marriage

Thanks,

Mujibur

Hello everyone,

Here is the link to the recordings for today’s session.

brokenpuppet.net/?p=835

Take care,
Megan

Hello everyone,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Wednesday, 09th July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How To Breath For Better Health’: Hosts - Yuri / Anastasia
  2. Sunday, 13th July, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Are you a perfectionist or just perfect?’: Hosts - Evylinda / Mujibur
  3. Wednesday, 16th July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Antibiotics’ : Hosts- Jose/Mujibur.
  4. Sunday, 20th July, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Healthier Eating’ : Hosts - Huriah /Evylinda.
  5. Wednesday, 23rd July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Why Taking Time for Yourself is Important?’ : Hosts - Yuri/ Anastasia
  6. Sunday, 27th July, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What does freedom means to you?’ : Hosts - Richaa / Evylinda
  7. Wednesday, 30th July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How Safe Is Leser Vision Surgery?’: Hosts - Jose / Mujibur

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello Megan,
Would you add my name to the skype session on July 12th.
Thank you.
Take care, see you!!!

How To Sign Up

Information

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Mauricio

Thursday July 17th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Love, Dating, and Marriage

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Jose

Hello Megan,

Please add me to your both sessions.

Take care,
Yuri

How To Sign Up

Information

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Mauricio
  4. Yuri

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Jose
  4. Yuri

Hello everyone,

Here is the link to the recordings from today’s session.

brokenpuppet.net/?p=897

Take care,
Megan

How To Sign Up

Information

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Jose
  4. Yuri

Hello Megan,

I’m afraid I might not join in the group session of 17th as I would be attending a Iftar Party on this occasion of Ramadan!

Thanks,

Mujibur

Hello everyone,

1. Wednesday, 16th July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Antibiotics’ : Hosts- Jose/Mujibur.
  2. Sunday, 20th July, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Healthier Eating’ : Hosts - Huriah /Evylinda.
  3. Wednesday, 23rd July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Why Taking Time for Yourself is Important?’ : Hosts - Yuri/ Anastasia
  4. Sunday, 27th July, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What does freedom means to you?’ : Hosts - Urs/ Evylinda
  5. Wednesday, 30th July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How Safe Is Leser Vision Surgery?’: Hosts - Jose / Mujibur
  6. Sunday, 03rd August, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How to Improve Your Smile?’ : Hosts - Urs / Evylinda

Cheers!

Mujibur

How To Sign Up

Information

1. Megan
  2. Huriah
  3. Jose
  4. Yuri
  5. Ali

Hello everyone,

I am not sure what happened but no one has shown up for the session today. So, I have cancelled it. I can’t sit around and wait to see if someone shows up or not.

Take care,
Megan

Hello everyone,

Please feel free to notify Megan if for some reason one is unable to take part in a Skype Conversational Session after enlisting!

Megan is doing a great job by offering free Group Conversational Sessions!

I would request Megan to reschedule this topic of “Love, Dating, and Marriage” to a next date.

Best regards,

Mujibur

Dear Megan!

I am so sorry but I mistook timetables of your sessions and our Wednesday and Sunday sessions. When I remembered it was too late. I hope to talk to you soon. See you on Facebook.

Best wishes,

Yuri

Hello everyone,

1. Sunday, 27th July, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What does freedom means to you?’ : Hosts - Urs/ Evylinda
  2. Wednesday, 30th July, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How Safe Is Leser Vision Surgery?’: Hosts - Jose / Mujibur
  3. Sunday, 03rd August, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How to Improve Your Smile?’ : Hosts - Urs / Yuri
  4. Wednesday, 06th August, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘DVT - Deep Vein Thrombosis’ : Hosts- Anastasia/Jose.
  5. Sunday, 10th August, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How to Help Your Body Slow Aging at the Cellular Level?’ : Hosts - Yuri /Evylinda.
  6. Wednesday, 13th August, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Heart Disease Myths & Facts’ : Hosts - Mujibur / Jose

Cheers!

Mujibur