Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hello Megan,

Glad to have you in hosting Conversational English sessions again! Please put me in the list for both 12th and 19th June sessions. I’ll try this time to participate more actively to further advance my listening and speaking skills with your sessions! Let me try to make advancements in the area of ‘Idiomatic Phrases’ this time!

I have also an intention to take part in the “Speak Spontaneously” thread quite regularly now with an expectation that you and other friends would come up with feedback and contributions!

Take care!

Mujibur

Hello Mujibur,

It’s always nice when you are able to join in and participate in the conversations and threads! I am sure everyone will be glad for it. You’ve always been such an active and encouraging member of the group. I’ve added you to the sessions for the 12th and 19th. I look forward to it!

It’s also great to hear that you want to participate more in the Speak Spontaneously topic. I’ve always felt this topic was a great idea for everyone to have a chance to speak with each other, especially when we can’t meet up at the same time of day together. I will try and make myself more active there again too.

Take care,
Megan

Hello Megan,

I am so happy to be able to talk to you again. Please, add me :slight_smile:

Looking forward to talking to you together with other friends.

Take care,
Yuri

Hello dear megan, hello everyone
I’m back again as well:)
I’m looking forward to meet you all again soon, see you!
Urs

Hello everyone,

It’s great indeed to get back Megan and Urs here after a break! In our Wednesday Skype Session today we rejoiced a lot on the news of Megan’s announcement of group and individual Conversational English schedules. It was Yuri, Anastasia, Huriah, Richaa, Tural and I who enthusiastically talked on Megan’s host role in moving Conversational English programs continuously.

The commitments and efforts we all are putting on to improve our English language skills would surely take us to the new heights especially because of wholehearted support Megan is extending towards us. Our other friends like Kati, Evylinda, Jose, Anna, and other old and new friends would come along to maximize the successes of Megan’s efforts.

Let we contribute in the Skype sessions as well in forum pages as much possible towards further improvement of our English skill levels!

Thanks,

Mujibur

Hello Dear Megan,

Please add me to the list too and I am happy you are back :slight_smile:

Regards,
Anastasia

Hello Anastasia,

I’ve added you to the list. It’s great to see all of you again!

Take care,
Megan

Dear Urs, hello,

It seems to me that at last you have muddled through the oceans of work and is going to join our sessions. I am so glad to know that, and my family sends you a big hello.

Looking forward to talking to you again.

Best wishes,
Yuri

Hello Megan

It is nice to joining to Skype session for learning English,
could you add me to the list.

thanks
Ramadan

Hello Ramadan,

I’ve added you to the sessions. I look forward to you joining!

Take care,
Megan

Hello everyone!

I’m setting up a few sessions that I will host next month. Things are finally settling down and I’m happy to return to hosting Conversational English sessions, both group and private!

Take care,
Megan

How To Sign Up

1. Check the list below for the current dates and times.
  2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype. (Please note that this forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can send a private message.)

Information

1. Each session lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
  2. Each session has a maximum of 6 to 8 participants. (Not including myself)
  3. Each session is recorded and shared with others.
  4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  7. If there are fewer participants, the session may not run the full 2 hours.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Gender Roles

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan

Thursday June 19th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Community

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan

P.S. Please note that I also still have a few slots open for private sessions. If you are interested please send me a message and I can tell you more about them. Please also note, like the group sessions, they are free.

Hello Megan,

thanks a lot for adding me to both list.

Ramadan

hello Megan

Its always fun to participate in sessions with you and everyone. Kindly add me to the conversations too.
Thanks

Hello Richa,

I’ve added you to both sessions. Look forward to talking with you!

Take care,
Megan

How To Sign Up

2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype. (Please note that this forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can send a private message.)

Information

4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Gender Roles

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan
  8. Richa

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan
  8. Richa

Hello Megan,

I would like to join session on 12 and 19 june.

Thanks
Frankie

Hello everyone,

I apologize that I am late in posting the schedules for the next few sessions!

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Sunday, 01st June, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ask your own questions’
  2. Wednesday, 04th June, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What Anxiety Is And How to Get Help For It?’ : Hosts- Jose/Mujibur.
  3. Sunday, 08th June, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Do You Practice What You Preach?’ : Hosts - Huriah /Evylinda.
  4. Wednesday, 11th June, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Are You Eating Too Much Salt?’ : Hosts - Yuri/ Anastasia
  5. Sunday, 15th June, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Do Great Mothers Make Great Leaders?’ : Hosts - Richaa / Evylinda
  6. Wednesday, 18th June, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Best Food For Your Eyes’: Hosts - Jose / Mujibur

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hi Megan,
I know that the list is already full for next session, but, will you please add me as a stand by for the june 12th session?
Thank you!!
Take care,
Mauricio.

How To Sign Up

Information

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan
  8. Richa
  9. Frankie

*Reserve - Mauricio

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan
  8. Richa
  9. Frankie

Hello everyone,

Just a heads up that I may have company over on the 19th, if so, I will simply move this conversation to the next week, the 26th of June. I will let you know as soon as I know myself.

Thanks!
Megan

How To Sign Up

Information

1. Megan
  2. Mauricio
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan
  8. Richa
  9. Frankie

Thursday June 26th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Community

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia
  7. Ramadan
  8. Richa
  9. Frankie

Hello everyone,

Please note that I had to change the date for next week’s session. It will be on the 26th instead of the 19th.

Mauricio,

Mujibur is unable to attend today’s session so I have given his spot to you.

Take care,
Megan

Hello everyone,

Here are the recordings from today’s session over Gender Roles.

brokenpuppet.net/?p=806

Take care,
Megan

Hello Megan.
I am sorry i may not be able to attend the upcoming skype sessions due to some reasons.
Thanks
Richaa