Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Thanks for correcting me “Beeesneee”
I realized I made a mistake after posting the reply, forgot to correct it.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Regards
Richaa

Hello everyone there,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Wednesday, 26th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How your birth order influences your life adjustment?’ : Hosts - Huraih / Mujibur
  2. Sunday, 02nd March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Success in life: Your definition’ : Hosts - Kati / Terry
  3. Wednesday, 05th March, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘People behave differently in groups than when they are alone.’ : Hosts - Yuri / Anna Chursina
  4. Sunday, 09th March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘End of the World’ : Hosts- Evylinda / Richaa.
  5. Wednesday, 12th March, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Business means trust: Agree or disagree?’ : Hosts - Jose / Anastasia
  6. Sunday, 16th March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Financial management: what do you do to plan ahead?’ : Hosts - : Urs / Terry.

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Sunday, 02nd March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - 'Success in life: Your definition’ : Hosts - Kati / Terry

Unfortunately except the two hosts anybody was present. We were chatting about everything for two hours.

Among other things we agreed in the “Let it go” pop-song we like both of us very much.

That’s why I share this song of which the lyrics also very good:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHue-HaXXzg

Hello my friends
I’m very sorry , i could not join you last sunday and i’m not available today either?, we are invited this afternoon:( please enjoy the session - hope to see you soon. Cheers urs

Hello my friends
I’m very sorry , i could not join you last sunday and i’m not available today either?, we are invited this afternoon:( please enjoy the session - hope to see you soon. Cheers urs

Hello everyone there,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Wednesday, 12th March, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Business means trust: Agree or disagree?’ : Hosts - Jose / Anastasia
  2. Sunday, 16th March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Financial management: what do you do to plan ahead?’ : Hosts - : Urs / Terry.
  3. Wednesday, 19th March, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Traffic Jams & What To Do About It?’ : Hosts - Yuri/ Mujibur
  4. Sunday, 23rd March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Success in life: Your definition’ : Hosts - Kati / Terry
  5. Wednesday, 26th March, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How to lower triglycerides?’: Hosts - Jose / Mujibur
  6. Sunday, 30th March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘End of the World’ : Hosts- Evylinda / Richaa.

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hi Mujibur,

I’ve noticed that you start these messages with ‘Hi, everyone there’. Why do you add the ‘there’? That is not a common expression and looks quite strange.

Possibly: Hi everyone out there

Hi Bev, Alan & everyone out there,

Thanks a lot for your time and correcting me! :slight_smile: I’m very glad to have supports and encouragements the moderators like Alan & Bev are providing always in improving our English language skills. In the meantime, Bev helped me in pronouncing “v” correctly. From now on I’m hopeful to address as “Hi everyone” or “Hi everyone out there”.

Further, please try to consider in joining in some of the Sunday / Wednesday Skype sessions with us to give it a boost! Friends in the Free Skype speaking sessions always appreciates joining of native speakers in it.

Best regards,

Mujibur

HI everyone,
I would like to suggest some topics for the skipe session.
Minding the manners.
Genius: the modern view.
Lucky: is it possible to become a luckier person.
See all of you in the sunday skipe session.

Huriah.

Hello everyone,

1. Sunday, 23rd March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Success in life: Your definition’ : Hosts - Kati / Terry
  2. Wednesday, 26th March, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘How to lower triglycerides?’: Hosts - Jose / Mujibur
  3. Sunday, 30th March, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘End of the World’ : Hosts- Evylinda / Richaa.
  4. Wednesday, 02nd April, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘We are all born to deny reality’ : Hosts - Terry / Mujibur
  5. Sunday, 06th April, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Business means trust: Agree or disagree?’ : Hosts - Jose / Anastasia.
  6. Wednesday, 09th April, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Traffic Jams & What To Do About It?’ : Hosts - Richaa/ Mujibur

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello everyone,

Please be informed that I’m unable to join in the Free Skype speaking session on Wednesday, 26th March, 2014 because I’ll remain busy in the Independence Day functionality of Bangladesh on that day.

Thanks,

Mujibur

C/O Mujibur,

I will be absent this Sunday, as well as in the first chat of April, due to some obligations of my Catholic Church. If something changes in the coming days, I will let you know.

I beg your pardon, and I believe that our team will be able to compensate for my absence.

Have a great week.

Sincere thanks.

José Sarto

Hello everyone,

1. Wednesday, 02nd April, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘We are all born to deny reality’ : Hosts - Terry / Mujibur
  2. Sunday, 06th April, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Business means trust: Agree or disagree?’ : Hosts - Mujibur / Urs.
  3. Wednesday, 09th April, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Traffic Jams & What To Do About It?’ : Hosts - Richaa/ Anastasia
  4. Sunday, 13th April, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Genius: The modern View’ : Hosts - Huriah / Evylinda
  5. Wednesday, 16th April, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Lucky: Is it possible to become a luckier person?’: Hosts - Kati / Mujibur
  6. Sunday, 20th April, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Minding The Manners’ : Hosts- Huriah / Urs.

Cheers!

Mujibur

N.B. Evylinda proposes hosts to post prior-phrased questions related to the topic on the forum-page for the convenience of Skype session participants to get prepared for conversing more fluently and making the sessions full of new words and phrases to facilitate better learning.

Hello,

I apologize for being unable to join in the Skype session of next Wednesday, 02nd April 2014 for being attending a seminar organized by the Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industries.

Thanks,

Mujibur

Hello everyone,

1. Sunday, 20th April, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Minding The Manners’ : Hosts- Huriah / Urs.
  2. Wednesday, 23rd April, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Global Warming Dials Up Our Risks’ : Hosts - Jose / Yuri
  3. Sunday, 27th April, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ifel Tower’ : Hosts - Evylinda / Sukannya.
  4. Wednesday, 30th April, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Foods to Fuel Your Brain’ : Hosts - Mujibur/ Anastasia
  5. Sunday, 04th May, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Stay Fit At Work’ : Hosts - Richaa / Evylinda
  6. Wednesday, 07th May, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Saturated Fat: Not So Bad?’: Hosts - Anna / Mujibur

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello everyone out there,
Here are some topics for the skipe session:
Play time is over.
Do great mothers make great leaders.
Bye,
Huriah.

Hello everyone,

1. Sunday, 11th May, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - 'How To Give Yourself A Break? : Hosts - Evylinda / Mujibur
  2. Wednesday, 14th May, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Minding The Manners’ : Hosts- Huriah / Jose.
  3. Sunday, 18th May, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Do You Practice What You Preach?’ : Hosts - Richaa / Sukannya.
  4. Wednesday, 21st May, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Getting Enough Vitamin-D’ : Hosts - Mujibur/ Anastasia
  5. Sunday, 25th May, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Play Time Is Over’ : Hosts - Huriah / Evylinda
  6. Wednesday, 28th May, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Do Great Mothers Make Great Leaders?’: Hosts - Jose / Yuri

Cheers!

Mujibur

Dear friends,

I will be late, around 10/15 minutes, as I have an English class at 9.00pm Moscow time.

Thanks for your attention.

José Sarto

Hello everyone!

I’m setting up a few sessions that I will host next month. Things are finally settling down and I’m happy to return to hosting Conversational English sessions, both group and private!

Take care,
Megan

How To Sign Up

1. Check the list below for the current dates and times.
  2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype. (Please note that this forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can send a private message.)

Information

1. Each session lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
  2. Each session has a maximum of 6 to 8 participants. (Not including myself)
  3. Each session is recorded and shared with others.
  4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  7. If there are fewer participants, the session may not run the full 2 hours.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Gender Roles

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose
  6. Anastasia

Thursday June 19th, 2014 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Community

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Yuri
  4. Huriah
  5. Jose