Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Dear Megan,

Get well soon!

We are missing you a lot!

Take care!

Mujibur

Dear Megan,

Sorry to hear that, take care and see you soon.

Sincerely,

Johnsonlsz

Hello everyone there,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1.Sunday, 12th January, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Education system at my place’ : Hosts- Kati/Urs.
2. Wednesday, 15th January, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Quinceanera’: Hosts- Yuri/ Huriah.
3. Sunday, 19th January, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Myths and facts about blood pressure’ : Hosts - All: Ask your own questions related to the topic.
4. Wednesday, 22nd January, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Every 8th person on earth is hungry - what can we do about it?’ : Hosts - Mujibur / Urs
5. Sunday, 26th January, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Daily rituals’ : Hosts- Evylinda / Jose.
6. Wednesday, 29th January, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What is a good neiborhood?’ : Hosts - Richaa / Yuri.
7. Sunday, 2nd February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Animals - our dear friends’: Hosts- Kati/ Mujibur.

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Dear Megan,

I am very sorry for you. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Take care:
Kati

Hey guys!

I haven’t been able to make it to the sessions for about a month now, and I am missing the Skype sessions terribly!
It’s been quite awhile since I have spoken any English so it’s a bit rusty at the moment, hehe >//<
I’ll be joining tomorrow’s (19/1) session, just to let you guys a heads up!
Am sorry to hear that you are sick, Megan! Hope you’ll get well soon.

Finally,
[color=red]Happy New Year everyone! =)

Regards,
Terry

Dear Terry,

Pleased to quote your Skype session topic proposals here:

"Dear Mujibur,

Following in Huriah’s footsteps,
I have some topic suggestions for the Skype sessions as well!

1. Myths/tales/folklores from your country/culture.
    (Everyone can prepare 1 or 2 stories to share)
  2. Ghosts and ghouls: Fantasy or real?
  3. End of the world.
  4. Success in life: Your definition.
  5. Business means trust: Agree or disagree?
  6. Financial management: What do you do to plan ahead?

Hope it’ll be helpful for you in organizing the sessions! =)

Regards,
Terry"

Same was done by Urs earlier. Now Huriah and you have come forward. This would certainly of great help in making the Skype sessions more worthy!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Dear Mujibur,

Could you please to copy the Skype sessions and write the dates. If you don’t want publish here send me please to my Skype page.

Many thanks.

Take care:
Kati

“Sorry, but you can’t delete this post.” Can I ask why I can’t delete my last post. It is a mistake and it is the last with the “x” which means I can delete it.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Mujibur this letter is a misunderstanding of me so you don’t send anything to me. As you see I wanted to delete but the didn’t let me delete it.

HI Friends ,
Here are some topics for skipe session.
Does humor solves our problem.
How your birthorder influences your life adjustment.
People behave differently in groups than when they are alone.
Huriah,

Hello everyone there,

Please note on the schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Wednesday, 29th January, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What is a good neighborhood?’ : Hosts - Richaa / Yuri.
  2. Sunday, 2nd February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Animals - our dear friends’: Hosts- Kati/ Mujibur.
  3. Wednesday, 5th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ’ Myths/tales/folklores from your country/culture.
    (Everyone can prepare 1 or 2 stories to share)’: Hosts- Terri/ Anastasia.
  4. Sunday, 9th February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Does humor solves our problem?’ : Hosts - : Huriah / Urs.
  5. Wednesday, 12th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Every 8th person on earth is hungry - what can we do about it?’ : Hosts - Jose / Mujibur
  6. Sunday, 16th February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ghosts and ghouls: Fantasy or real?’ : Hosts- Evylinda / Richaa.

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello Mujibur.
I just saw the skype session schedule. I want to inform that i will be unavailable from 15th feb till 20th feb. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thanks
Richaa

Hello Richaa and everyone there,

Please note on the revised schedules for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions:

1. Sunday, 2nd February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Animals - our dear friends’: Hosts- Kati/ Mujibur.
  2. Wednesday, 5th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ’ Myths/tales/folklores from your country/culture.
    (Everyone can prepare 1 or 2 stories to share)’: Hosts- Terri/ Anastasia.
  3. Sunday, 9th February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Does humor solves our problem?’ : Hosts - : Huriah / Urs.
  4. Wednesday, 12th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Every 8th person on earth is hungry - what can we do about it?’ : Hosts - Jose / Mujibur
  5. Sunday, 16th February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ghosts and ghouls: Fantasy or real?’ : Hosts- Evylinda / Yuri.
  6. Wednesday, 19th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Success in life: Your definition’ : Hosts - Kati / Terri

Further to inform you that on 9th February I will not be in a position to attend the Sunday Skype session. Someone, like Urs (if Yuri is not around) may have to make the group call to hold the session.

Cheers!

Mujibur

Dear Mujibur!

I will not be available on the 5th of February, because I will be joining a cruise trip with my parents on the day.
And I have not been able to reach Anastasia lately, will it be possible to reschedule?

Sorry for the inconveniences Mujibur!!

Regards,
Terry

Dear Terry,

Have an enjoyable cruise! Please pass on my regards to your parents!

Thanks,

Mujibur

Thanks Mujibur!

On another note,
it is the[color=red] Chinese New Year celebration across all Chinese communities around the globe this month (Well, lunar month anyway)!

2014 is the year of the Horse!

Chinese New Year is a time of gathering of family and friends, to review what has been done in the past, what has not yet been done; To catch up with family and friends that have not seen in a long time, and a time to look forward to the coming year with full preparation!

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you! =)

Regards,
Terry

Hello everyone there,

1. Sunday, 9th February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Does humor solves our problem?’ : Hosts - : Huriah / Urs.
  2. Wednesday, 12th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Every 8th person on earth is hungry - what can we do about it?’ : Hosts - Jose / Mujibur
  3. Sunday, 16th February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Ghosts and ghouls: Fantasy or real?’ : Hosts- Evylinda / Yuri.
  4. Wednesday, 19th February, 2014 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Success in life: Your definition’ : Hosts - Kati / Terri
  5. Sunday, 23rd February, 2014 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What if …?’ : Hosts - : Tural / Richaa.

Further to inform you that on 9th February I will not be in a position to attend the Sunday Skype session. Someone, like Urs (if Yuri is not around) may have to make the group call to hold the session.

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello Terry,

When we have been in China it was summer. Few years later we went to London, and we didn’t know that the Chinese people celebrated their New Year in the SOHO.

Every Chinese restaurant was open, but we have to queue up to go in one of them. As we liked the Chinese tastes in China we were queueing up with the other Chinese people, Chinese families.

An unimaginable bustle of the streets, dragons, high spirits and laughing everywhere. I think in this year the celebration was more gigantic as it used to be before 20 years ago.

I looked for a picture.

See more pics:
visitlondon.com/things-to-do … -in-london

HAPPY NEW YEARTO ALL OF YOU !!!

KATI
[/b]

I would also like to participate in the free Skype speaking session. What do I need to do in order to do so? How long are the speaking sessions?
Thank you very much!

Hello Stejar.
You can contact Mujibur to add yourself to the skype session.
session lasts for around 1 and a half hour. It may vary depending on the topic of discussion and number of participants.
Regards
Richaa

“You can contact Mujibur…”
“You can make contact with Mujibur”

(not “… contact with …”)