So sorry for my delays on the site. Planning Thanksgiving was very hectic but I quite enjoyed it! Now that all the work and festivities are over, I’m taking my time to relax for a few days. Looking forward to talking with you all again very soon!
How To Sign Up
- Check the list below for the current dates and times.
- Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
- Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype. (Please note that this forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can send a private message.)
- Each session lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
- Each session has a maximum of 6 to 8 participants. (Not including myself)
- Each session is recorded and shared with others.
- Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
- Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
- Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
- If there are fewer participants, the session may not run the full 2 hours.
- If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).
***Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.***
Thursday December 5th, 2013 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Culture Continued
Note: This will be an “ask your own questions” session. Please think of a few questions pertaining to culture that you would like to ask to the rest of the group.
Thursday December 12th, 2013 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Transportation
Sunday and Wednesday Sessions
- Wednesday, 27th November, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘My most precious thing’ : Hosts- Yuri / Mujibur.
2.Sunday, O1st December, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Can you trust what people say?’ : Hosts - All: Ask your own questions related to the topic.
- Wednesday, 04th December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Education system at my place’ : Hosts- Jose / Yuri.
- Sunday, 08th December, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Books and more…’ : Hosts - Urs/Huriah
- Wednesday, 11th December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What can we do about the global climate change?’ : Hosts- Terry / Yuri.
- Sunday, 15th December, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘HIV & AIDs’ : Hosts - Urs / Mujibur.