Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Thank you Majibur very much…

thank u Majibur Very much…

Hello,

I just found this thread. I would love to join. How could I join?

Thanks,

Rose

[b][color=blue]Hello Mr.Majibur
can you please register me on Sunday and Wednesday Sessions 20tth and 24th November,
i don’t know if i can register on more than those above and how is the procedure of like these sessions are!

Thank you a lot
Bayan8[/b]

Dear Megan,

Please add me to the list of:
Thursday December 5th, 2013 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Culture Continued
Thursday December 12th, 2013 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Transportation
sessions.

Sincerely
Anastasia

Dear all,

I 'd like to join the speaking session can you tell me please how can I do it.

thanks,

Mostafa

Hello Bayan & Mostofa,

You are welcome in the Skype speaking sessions. Bayan already sent Skype ID via Private Message (PM). Mostofa is requested to send his Skype ID via PM to Megan, Yuri and I.

For Megan’s Skype sessions please register your name before the list rises to Serial No.9; for Sunday / Wednesday session please be online at least 5 minutes before 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time to be included in the group call on the sessions you are interested in.

Thanks,

Mujibur

Hello, I would like to join you in the skype class. I am very rusty in English and I would like to improve it.

How could I join? I know that I have to send an email. But is there a maximum of class you can participate?

Flat Tax in Hungary.

Our prime minister’s opinion was refuted by economic data. The flat tax during the past three and a half years the Hungarian economy got to close to recession, is struggling last throes. The private sector stopped about roughly fifty thousand jobs due to the flat tax .

(Amerikai Népszava -in Hungarian. translated by me.)

How To Sign Up

1. Check the list below for the current dates and times.
  2. Post here in the topic thread or send me a private message to let me know which dates you wish to participate in.
  3. Send me a private message with your Skype ID so I can add you to my Skype. (Please note that this forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can send a private message.)

Information

1. Each session lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
  2. Each session has a maximum of 6 to 8 participants. (Not including myself)
  3. Each session is recorded and shared with others.
  4. Please sign into Skype 5-10 minutes before the start of the session. I will call everyone into a group at this time.
  5. Please make sure your microphone and speakers (or headset) are working properly before the session starts.
  6. Please be on time. If for some reason you will be late, send me a message beforehand to let me know; otherwise I will give your spot to someone else.
  7. If there are fewer participants, the session may not run the full 2 hours.
  8. If you are unsure about the time difference, you can check this website timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Look for a city in your timezone and compare it with the time in Amsterdam (which is my timezone).

Please note that if you are late, your spot may be given up to someone else who is present and wants to participate.

Thursday December 5th, 2013 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Culture Continued

Note: This will be an “ask your own questions” session. Please think of a few questions pertaining to culture that you would like to ask to the rest of the group.

1. Megan
  2. Kati
  3. Mujibur
  4. Terry
  5. Anastasia
  6. Antonio

Thursday December 12th, 2013 at 2pm (Amsterdam, Netherlands time) Topic: Transportation

1. Megan
  2. Kati
  3. Mujibur
  4. Anastasia

Sunday and Wednesday Sessions

1. Sunday, 24th November, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Can you trust what people say?’ : Hosts - Urs / Terry.
  2. Wednesday, 27th November, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘My most precious thing’ : Hosts- Yuri / Mujibur.
    5.Sunday, O1st December, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Books and more…’ : Hosts - Urs/Huriah
  3. Wednesday, 04th December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Education system at my place’ : Hosts- Terry / Yuri.

Hello Megan & everyone there,

Please note on some of the rescheduling for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions; Sunday sessions timing has been changed to 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time:

1. Sunday, 24th November, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Personality’ : Hosts - Urs / Tural.
  2. Wednesday, 27th November, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘My most precious thing’ : Hosts- Yuri / Mujibur.
    3.Sunday, O1st December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Can you trust what people say?’ : Hosts - Ask your own questions related to the topic.
  3. Wednesday, 04th December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Education system at my place’ : Hosts- Terry / Yuri.
  4. Sunday, 08th December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Books and more…’ : Hosts - Urs/Huriah

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Dear Mujibur

I’m sorry, but I could not host the session, “Education System at My Place”, on the 4th of December, as I am not free that night.
I hope that some other participants can fill in for me as host.
Sorry for the inconveniences!!

Terry

Hello Megan,

Please, add me to the lists for both sessions. 2 pm is the most convenient for me. Looking forward to talking to you and our friends!

Take care,
Yuri

Dear friend, Terry,

Thank you for your response. The Skype session of 4th December will be taken care by all of us.

Take care!

Mujibur

Hello everyone there,

Please note on some of the rescheduling for the next few Sunday & Wednesday Skype speaking sessions; Sunday sessions timing has been changed to 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time again to cope with some of the participants local timing, though it is a bit difficulty for Yuri!

1. Wednesday, 27th November, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘My most precious thing’ : Hosts- Yuri / Mujibur.
    2.Sunday, O1st December, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Can you trust what people say?’ : Hosts - All: Ask your own questions related to the topic.
  2. Wednesday, 04th December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Education system at my place’ : Hosts- Jose / Yuri.
  3. Sunday, 08th December, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘Books and more…’ : Hosts - Urs/Huriah
  4. Wednesday, 11th December, 2013 at 5:00 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘What can we do about the global climate change?’ : Hosts- Terry / Yuri.
  5. Sunday, 15th December, 2013 at 5:30 PM Moscow Standard Time: Topic - ‘HIV & AIDs’ : Hosts - Urs / Mujibur.

Please feel free to propose in bringing about any changes to this schedules, if needed!

Cheers!

Mujibur

my skype id : hijyotsishere

Hello Kishori,

If you’re willing to join in the Free Skype sessions hosted by Megan, please enlist your name by choosing the date and topic and expressing your willingness to Megan. For that, you can make a post in this forum page or send a Private Message (PM) to Megan expressing which of the sessions you want to take part.

For Sunday / Wednesday Skype sessions, please be online at least 5 minutes earlier to the scheduled time; you’re supposed to get the group call from the host/ organizer of the session.

Best regards,

Mujibur