forgivness or taking revenge -- please correct this text!

Hello,
woul you please correct my writing?its subject is ‘‘forgivness or taking revenge?’’

‘‘It’s been proved in all regions and even in psychology sciences that forgiveness & forgetting badness makes us be in positive mood and feel calm & relief. But if we want to take revenge and think about evilness we waste our energy and time and will create a stressful life. Nowadays doctors believe that all disease and illness are rooted in mental problems. So by having a healthy soul and mind we can have a healthy body and a serene life as well.’’

Many thanks

(In trying to keep its originality as much as possible)

Forgiving or Taking Revenge?

It’s been proved in all religions and even in psychological science that forgiving and forgetting allows us to be in a positive mood and feel calm and relief. But if we want to take revenge and think about evil intention, we will waste our energy and time and create a stressful life. Nowadays doctors believe that all diseases and illnesses are rooted in mental problems. So with a healthy soul and mind we can keep a healthy body and live a quiet life as well.

Hello
I would like to take lessons which are more complicated than those you send to me.So far all lessons have been repetitive for me because I’ve studied english in university but I want to improve my english.Would you please tell me what to do?
Many thanks
Leila

Leila10

move to England/Australia/Canada …or even America, find a job there, find true love and perfect your English.

keep on having English lessons, either in a class or individually. that will be more at your level and more focussed on your needs than any forum like this. Ideally you can find a native speaker teacher who will help.

keep challenging yourself in English, whether by newspapers, books, films etc.

eat more custard. It has been scientifically proven that custard contains ingredients and enzymes that assist and improve English language abilities. It was the foundation of the British Empire.

Ok, ok, before BN attacks me* - that last one is not true. I just put it in there to remind you that there’s no ‘magic’ way to improve - You ask “Tell me what to do”, but the answers are just common sense really. Keep practising your English …

• joke, joke!! (but after the whole ‘muddier’ thread, I’d better be careful) :wink:

I should think so too!

Stay away from the custard!!! It is an instrument of evil. You will probably be safe if you eat it with a tin spoon, but use any other metal and your tongue will turn black, shrivel and fall out.