For more than six years

Hi Teachers

Can you tell me in the following sentence which is the subject of “for more than six years”? The study or 8800 adults

The study followed 8,800 adults with no history of heart disease for more than six years

Thank you in advance

Mark

I made a mistake,
It should be written as, which is the subject of “for more than six years”? “The study” or “no history of heart disease”?

Mark

Thank you, Chiquitita

Mark

I listed the whole paragraph, can you tell me your opinion?

The study followed 8,800 adults with no history of heart disease for more than six years. Compared to those who watched less than two hours of TV per day, people who watched four hours or more were 80 percent more likely to die from heart disease and 46 percent more likely to die from any cause. All told, 284 people died during the study.

Mark

Hi

The title is like this:
(Health.com) – Watching too much television can make you feel a bit brain-dead. According to a new study, it might also take years off your life.
The more time you spend watching TV, the greater your risk of dying at an earlier age – especially from heart disease, researchers found.
The study followed 8,800 adults with no history of heart disease for more than six years. Compared to those who watched less than two hours of TV per day, people who watched four hours or more were 80 percent more likely to die from heart disease and 46 percent more likely to die from any cause. All told, 284 people died during the study.

Will you find some clues?

Mark