food stands, restaurants / prepare and eat food at home

Good afternoon, Kitos. Would you be so kind to check this essay. Thanks in advance

There are a lot of people who often eat at food stands and restaurants. However, others prefer to prepare and eat food at home. In my opinion, both ways have their advantages and disadvantages, and now I will try to express my view point.

On the one hand, food stands, cafes, which offers their guests quick service at cheap or moderate prices, for many people living in cities have already become a part of daily life. Nowadays, people spend most of the time working. When they have a break, not everybody can afford to go home for the lunch, because of lack of time, large distances, traffic problems and so on. So, for them it is better to call on any food stand, bistro or café nearby. Unfortunately, I am a bit skeptical about food stands and fast food. Firstly, because I am not sure about quality of row products which are used there, sanitary conditions at the kitchen and so on. Secondly, fast food is not healthy at all, because of its bad fats and GMOs.
Some people can afford themselves to visit restaurants. Restaurants usually provide good service. People can enjoy delicious food and atmosphere of a particular place. What is really good about restaurants, is that you always can try something new, the meal, which you can not prepare yourself, because you do not know all ingredients, technology and so on.
Preparing food at home takes time and efforts, but you can be sure, your meal is prepared from fresh products by your own hands. You always have way to differentiate home menu. Why not to turn cooking into your new hobby?

To sum up, as far as I think, if you care about your health, it is better to prepare and eat food at home and to avoid buying something from food stands.[/b]

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Modern World History

Good afternoon, Kitos. Would you be so kind to check this essay. Thanks in advance

There are a lot of people who often eat at food stands and restaurants. However, others prefer to prepare and eat food at home. In my opinion, both ways have their advantages and disadvantages, and now I will try to express my view point.

On the one hand, food stands and cafes that offer their guests quick service at cheap or moderate prices have already become a part of daily life for many people living in cities. Nowadays, people spend most of the time working. When they have a break, not everybody can afford to go home for the lunch, because of their lack of time, large distances, traffic problems and so on. For them it is better to call into any food stand, bistro or café nearby. Unfortunately, I am a bit sceptical about food stands and fast food.
Firstly because I am not sure about the quality of raw products which are used there, the sanitary conditions in the kitchen and so on.
Secondly, fast food is not healthy at all, because of its bad fats and GMOs.
Some people can afford to visit restaurants. Restaurants usually provide good service. People can enjoy delicious food and atmosphere at a particular place. What is really good about restaurants, is that you always can try something new, the meal, which you (cannot) prepare yourself, because you do not know all of the ingredients, technology and so on.
Preparing food at home takes time and effort, but you can be sure your meal is prepared from fresh products by your own hands. You always have way to differentiate a home menu. Why not turn cooking into your new hobby?

To sum up, as far as I think, if you care about your health, it is better to prepare and eat food at home and to avoid buying something from food stands.[/b]

Quite good Cherie. Review slowly and carefully.

Kitos. 8/10

thank you))