food stands and restaurants or home food?

Please, i would be grateful if you check my essay.
Some people prefer to eat at food stands and restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?

“We are what we eat”-said someone one day. And this is absolutely true because our diets and food preferences are a big issue in the modern lifestyle.

Nowadays there are a great amount of restaurants, pizza houses and fast-food cafes in the big cities and small towns. People visit them on their way to work, after it and on lunch.

The place where to eat depends on the purpose of the attendance this place. If it is a business lunch or a conference it would be an elite restaurant in the city center. However, if you are going to have a cup of coffee with friends it might be a small cozy cafe. There are also well-known food stands with hot-dogs and burgers.

Visiting restaurants can be interesting experience because of different kinds of food from all round the world. You can taste Japanese, Mexican, Russian and others cuisine with no going to these countries. As for me I love visiting restaurants. While eating I can listen to live music and even dance (if the restaurant has a dance area).

The restaurants are always good but everyone loves the food made at home. It might be delicious potato or the barbeque with friend outside. It is important for every family to gather together around the table and talk to each other.

Summing up the points from the both places for eating I can say that no matter where you eat, who you eat with. The main reason is that you should enjoy your food and lead the healthy way of life.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university instructors