fixed punishments for each type of crime-essay

Dear Luschen,
Please be informed,I am writing for IELTS and I need 7score but all my writings are 6,would you please help me to improve it…is there any book you suggest to read?
Br,
Tara

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Decide both these views and your own opinion.

Some people argue that fixed punishment should be considered for each types of crime while others contend that to eliminate any kind of inequality the circumstances of individual crime and the motivation for committing it should be taken into account. Generally, laws are made to promote equality, justice and fairness and protect people from discrimination. I am completely agreed with people who believe that to punish the delinquent all aspects which drive them to committing a crime should be considered.
First of all, many factors contribute in committing a crime, of which poor parenting, lack of decent housing, prolonged unemployment and social injustice are the main ones. There is different between the poor who stolen a loaf of bread because of poverty and the man who has enough money to pay but theft a bread. In the case of having fixed punishment and lack of well-defined or rigid laws equality would be sacrificed as shown in victor Hugo‘s famous novel.
On the other hand, more effective a punishment would be, by considering the circumstances to enforcing punishment-oriented approaches. Psychologically, by thinking over the root of committing a crime, more proper punishment would be performed to deter offenders to recommit the same crime. Apart from that, the government would provide more programs to rehabilitation and deterrence by educating offenders and improving basic life skills to make a society a safer place to live in.
In conclusion, fixed punishment is a way to punish who violate the laws but to hinder offenders to recommit a crime all situation and motivation should be consider by administrators to prevent possibly likely crimes to happen again by them.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which designer did not work at the Bauhaus?