First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

I unfortunatly can’t record my voice! I don’t know why!

Voice Recording Problems

Hello everyone, my name is Kazu and I also received the email inviting me to post a message to access the TOEIC simulation tests. This is the message. Thank you.

Dear English-Team.

When I started to solve the Free TOEIC Simulator, I didn’t know how to do it.
I didn’t notice that there is 200 exercises, in the first part.
I was doing it, an doing, and waited when it would stop.
I came to the exercise nr 154, and I gave in. I was too tired.

I think that the foreigner, isn’t able to solve 200 exercises in 1,5 hour, having still a sober mind.
When I started again from the nr 155, -I noticed that it doesn’t longer counts…

My regards.

Alicja

Hi Everyone

Thank you very much for sending me the invitation mail to the Free Toeic Test Simulator. I am very much interested in the tests. I’d like to improve my English
because I’m teaching English to Japanese children. Although I’ve been learning this language quite a long time, still there are plenty of things I don’t understand or I’m not sure of. I think TOEIC is a good test for people who use English for business purposes and I’m trying to improve my score. So I’m very much appreciated if I could do some practices for free in this forum. I have already received a mail with the links to the 1st and 2nd free mock test so I may not need to record this message but I do it anyway.
Thank you so much for all your help. This forum is the best one I’ve ever come across on the net.

Kumiko

Dear Torsten!
Thank you very much for your email of inviting me to evaluate your TOEIC Test Simulator.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello, everyone. I post a voice record a moment ago, but I can’t find it. How can I find it? Where is it?

“Hello everyone, my name is Joyce and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English skills because English is one of the most commonly used languages in the world and I want to be an interpreter and translator in the future. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via forum message. I am looking forward to having a try. Thank you very much.”

Here is the link to access the simulator

english-test.net/toeic/exam/start.php?t=1

1 Like

This is my recorded message
Best Regards Vllaznim

1 Like

Hi why your test is not Available in UK

1 Like

Which test are you referring to and what makes you think it’s not available in the UK :uk:?

Hi my question is about toiec in uk 2014 around this time uk government banned toiec exam and if any one give exam they hate them and those are student of toiec they are not honest or not good people
I am victime they curtailed my vissa for that
But i have IELTS result still they dont like me and they are not accepting any of my application
My question do you have any idea from come out this stage?

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I’m afraid I can’t follow you. Let’s start at the beginning. What exactly do you want? As I understand you want to study at a university in the UK? If so, why and what do you want to study?

1 Like

Is the toeic companey or education is true or false just need to know why people are in trouble for taking test from toiec??

1 Like

You dont need follow me but speak truth is froad companey or not

1 Like

What do you mean by ‘the TOEIC company’? Are you talking about ETS? If so, I did hear a rumor about them being involved in a fraud scandal a couple of years ago but I honestly don’t know any details since I no longer am working with them.