First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

“Hello everyone, my name is Cynthia and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

Hello everyone, my name is Widopo Hanly from Indonesia. Basically, I have no problem on my speaking and listening skills because I am gifted with Linguitics Intelligence so I can learn english in an easy way,However I believe there is always a room for improvement So I want to improve my English skills especially in writing because I want to apply for an International scholarship and as well upgrade my teaching skills which I have done for 6-7 years. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. I personally thanks Mr Torsten Daerr for all the letters these 2 years.
Thank you very much

Here you are: english-test.net/toeic/exam/start.php?t=1[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Playing a game[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello ,

I’m Long and I’m studying English in this forum. I did many exercises in Toiec test. And at the weekend, administrator (Mr Torsten ) usually send me some exercise and he gives me some advices. I really want to thank for his regard. I introduce this website to my friend and they really appreciate it.

Thanks
Mr Torsten

1 Like

Dear Torsten!
Thank you for your message. And for your nice proposal.
It was so much flattering, that I can’t stay indifferent for it.
I didn’t try to send the voice message to the forum, so I don’t know, if it will working still. If you remember, I was only singing here.
If you can, send me please, the first part of this TOEIC material, so I could see, if it is useful for me.
Thank you very much.
Alicja.

1 Like

Dear Torsten!
Thank you for your message. And for your nice proposal.
It was so much flattering, that I can’t stay indifferent for it.
I didn’t try to send the voice message to the forum, so I don’t know, if it will working still. If you remember, I was only singing here.
If you can, send me please, the first part of this TOEIC material, so I could see, if it is useful for me.
Thank you very much.
Alicja.

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is chikhaoui and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skill because I work for an International company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private message. Thank you very much.

Hello everyone, my name is chikhaoui and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skill because I work for an International company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private message. Thank you very much.

Hello everyone, my name is chikhaoui and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much

Hello everyone, my name is chikhaoui and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.

Hello everyone, my name is chikhaoui and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much

1 Like

PS:I can’t record my voice, because a problem with my computer

PS:I can’t record my voice, because a problem with my computer

1 Like

You don’t need a private message - here is the link
english-test.net/toeic/exam/start.php?t=1