First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Because of lacking necessary equipments, I can not upload my voice recorder.
But I am very appreicated for your unselfish helps, Best regards!

Hi there !

Thanks a lot for this wonderful tool…

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello everyone,
My name is Unchan Wilson and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English because I live and work in an English speaking country and I believe TOEIC test will help me to get a better job in the future, surely. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message.
Many Thanks,
Unchan

PDear Mr Torsten,
I have just recorded the message. Hoping you find it OK. I belileve this will help English learners alot in improving their English language, me included of course. Many thanks for the very interesting and useful new way to study English!
With very kind regards,
Nga Tran

Hello everyone,

My name is Catherine Tan and I’m requesting access to the first TOEIC based simulator.
I want to improve my English Skills because I work with children in the kindergarten in their foundation years. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private message.
Thank you very much.

No private message is necessary, Catherine.
Here you are:
Www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
Www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
Www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

Welcome to the forums.

My name is Arman… I just read your email and … and I’m very happy… I go through the message and understand the meaning of that… and can say it is very interesting… realy, and though I passed some TOEIC test on your site, and those were very good, but I realy wanted to know what is the new TOEIC simulator based on prep engine… yes to improve my english skils of course… so I’ll asking you to give me access to that tests… and thank you guys, thanks all of you.

Dear Arman, here you are: www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Speaker introduction[YSaerTTEW443543]

“Hello everyone, my name is Filbert Kaheta and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

Hi Filbert,

Torsten posted the link just above your message:

unable to download it…showing error

“Hello everyone, my name is Miroslav and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello,
please listen to my voice message,thanks a lot.

Dear Torsten !
I would like to thank you for allowing us to do TOIEC test so I did the first one and my score was 575 0f 990 I would like to repeat first test before doing second my question is that possible
Thanks a lot

Dear Torsten !
Hello I did the TOIEC test 2 and my score was 592 so Thanks a lot