First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

My name is Yana. Ever since I signed up for my free email English course I have followed many of your suggestions on how to improve my English.

With my voice respond today I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. I`m happy to be one of a few hand-picked people who get the chance to qualify for free access to your secret simulated TOEIC test based prep engine. :wink:

So, please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much."

Kindest regards,

Hello Yana,

That test is now published for everyone:
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

They are in beta testing, so please report any errors you find.

hiPlease listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi Torsten, thank you very much for selecting me for the free toeic simulator. can I get access to that link as I have some problems in my earphone microphone due to which I am unable to record my message as prescribed. thank you.

Bashir Khan

Dear Moy Lopez,

Thanks a lot for your voice message. Here are the links again:

english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Subway tunnel[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello evrybody,
I am very happy to hear that i have been selected for the free TOEIC. let me thank you all for selecting me for the above course. My aim is to learn english well and imprat it to those who are in need in my country.

Here by I would like to request acess to the free TOEIC based simulator.
Thank you.
Athula Dissanayake

Here you are: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello everyone,my name is prithvi1963 an i am requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator, i want to improve my business english skills, because i work for an international company. please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message.
Thank you very much.

Here you are: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Asking whether a signed contract has been received[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten sir,
i want give you lot of thanks for provides new grounds which one help me improve my new achieve goals-thanks

You are welcome, Prithvi ;-).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A woman sends a package via express mail[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, everyone. I’m Sveta. I’m happy to have access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I really need it as I want to improve my English skills. I’m planning to cooperate with some international companies. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forums, Sveta.

english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

Thank you so much. But I couldn’t record the message. Maybe something is wrong with the installation.

The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.

If you have problems after trying that, you will find instructions and troubleshooting steps here:
Recording voice messages on the forum.
This is a long post, but you need to work through things one step at a time, checking whether your problem has been solved at the end of each step.

I’m a guy from Chinese mainland,and I desire to improve my vebel skills,wherby are there some ones would to communicate with you.my msn account is :missyou0101@126.com.

Why_is_not_a_good_idea_to_publish_my_email_address_on_the_forum

Hi!

Thank you for the english-test.net.

Fortunately that i have found this website for learning the English language as the more nearly reach to the nature of the language.

This is the target!

Pets.62

Hello Torsten,

I keep repeating myself that I can’t take this course: TOEIC, because I’m not set up with the necessary equipment , besides I have my son who sleeps during the day because he works at night, so if I turn the skipper on he will be annoyed, and I can’t hear correctly. Is there tests without listening that I could do it?
Writing and correcting my spelling helps me a great deal, that is what I need the most. So please tell me what test I should take please.

Regards,
Rosario
PS. I got a lot of emails about if I like nature, I think that I’m going to go back to the same subject or choose another one.