First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Dear Torsten, and every coaches on English language,
I think I’m not yet able enough to take a test so high.
I have no difficulty to pronounce, read, and write English, but I didn’t reach yet up to the top of ability to understand it well. I suppose I only will acquire such an ability if I live some months in a English language country, where I may never hear somebody speaking Portuguese, my native idiom. I have been trying to acquire fluency on listening and understanding English through your texts and through hearing American and Britannic songs. Some improvement has really happened, but I only will be really prepared when I listen to your voice recordings and understand them clearly, with no need to repeat. At this moment, even repeating them, I get without understanding.

Dear Torsten
I’m very happy when received your message about your selection that i was accessed to your secret simulated TOEIC test.
I hope to improve my English skill with your support.
Thanks so much for everything you’ve been doing for me.
Regards

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi everybody. Dear Torsten, we all very appreciate your great job, what you are doing for all of us – for a lot of people who have
Different reasons to hang on this English-test-net society.

Hi again, you can use our free TOEIC test here: english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Show jumping[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello everyone,

This is Mujibur here with a request to have the access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I long for improving my English language skills to have wider access to the treasure of updated knowledge and wisdom and to be a well conversant netizen (citizen of internet). Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. With sincere gratitude and thanks,

Mujibur

Hello Mujibur,

Here is the link: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/

Best regards and good luck,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: View on the harbour[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello everyone,

This is to draw your kind attention to make a correction in PART 1 while examplifying as (A) is found to be the correct answer, one should click on (A) not on ©

Again in PART 4 in writing directions the word ‘and’ is printed twice.

Please arrange necessary amendments as pointed out above.

Best regards,

Mujibur

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

hello Torsten,
I’m Ana and I would like to try your tests. Please, send me the links.

Here is the link again: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Waterfall[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Mr.TORSTEN
First of all I want to thank you and others for this your favour about me .
My name is alireza and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an International company . please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via forum message. Thank you very much again .
with a best wishes & regards .
Alireza

Hi Alireza,

Here is the link again: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/

Best regards and good luck,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A young woman at the library[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Toresten
I have recorded my message how can I send it to you, please let me know.
Thanks
Sajjad Qamar

Hello Sajjid Qamar,

You have to use this website’s own recording facility to record messages on the forum.
The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.

For example, your voice message could read as follows:
“Hello everyone, my name is Pets.62 and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

You can try the TOEIC Simulator here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Ball game[YSaerTTEW443543]