First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Dear Torsten,
how fine!!
Really very very useful tests and supported Tool for actual Online Training.
I am proud of you my Teacher that u be a part of my liking.
Feel very freshness too read Eassy of Townwards.
How could i be a part of your Training Education.
Hope to hear very soon.
Thanks from heart…
Regards.

Hello Niki5,

You can try out our TOEIC Test Simulator here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A pit stop[YSaerTTEW443543]

thank you very much because you had informed this necessary information.
I very want to receive tests of first simulated toeic based test this spring but i don`t know how to post a voice message
can you tell me?
thank you
then i downloaded java,installed it but i could not record my voice

Hello Xdfuji,

The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.

For any English learners planning to take the TOEIC test we are in the midst of testing downloadable full-length TOEIC tests, and we need Beta Testers. If your interested please see the following post for details: english-test.net/forum/ftopi … oeic_tests

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello dears, I am Ruby From Kandahar Afghanistan. I am so interest to access the first TOEIC based simulator
because I want to improve my English skills. I have worked as English teacher in AEF (Afghan Education Foundation).
Please send me the forum.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Ruby.popalzai

Dear Bahar and and dear Ruby,

You can try our TOEIC Simulator here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/

Good luck,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Boarding the schoolbus[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello everyone,

I’m umum from indonesia,

thanks for access this link, i would like improve my English.

hopefully this link can help me.

again thanks

Regards,

umum

Dear Torsten,

It is happy to invite me in the forum about the test. Unfortunately I don’t have a speaker, so I have sent to you my massage through word. Is it imposible to send me that test through my email ? Please let me know.

“Hello everyone, my name is Joyberth Emmanuel and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

Joyberth

“Hello everyone, my name is Friend and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English skills because I work as an English teacher. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

Hi Arsuvan,

You can access the TOEIC simulators here:
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

Hi everyone
The forum help me so much to improve my English skill.
I owe my online teacher for everything they have done.
Oh,I have no headphone to post my voice message right now.But, I’ll do it as soon as possible.
Thanks again.
Dongtien

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

can you give me some toeic tests?
I am preparing for this exam
thank you very much

There is a link to these exercises at the top of every forum page: english-test.net/toeic/

Good luck with the preparation.

Hi David, you can access our TOEIC simulator here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/

Best regards and good luck,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A maize field[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi all, I’ve just finished first test. It is really good but really long :), I am working on my english for some time now but iam not confident yet. So I think that I’ll cary on with my free tests thanks to you.

Thank you guys

thank you so much for helping me