Finding mistakes

Hi everyone,

I just did another exercise and am not sure if its right or not since i don´t have a solution.

Gary was in a very strange mood yesterday. He should not have felt very well (is should the right modal verb here)

Its too late to apply for the job now. You ought to have applied last month (ought to wrong?)

In the following sentence i should find mistakes and am not sure if i found all of them:

“Many of our foreing costumers have shown remarkable loyality during the recent crisis by continuing to submit there orders regularly”

foreing --> freign
costumers --> customer
loyality --> loyality

Gary was in a very strange mood yesterday. He should not have felt very well (is should the right modal verb here) [color=blue]
More context is needed. “should” may well be wrong, but is possible in the correct context – for example, if for some reason you expected him to be unwell, but actually he wasn’t.

Its too late to apply for the job now. You ought to have applied last month (ought to wrong?) [color=blue]
This is correct except that “Its” should be “It’s” and there is no closing full stop. “You should have applied” is probably more common.

In the following sentence i should find mistakes and am not sure if i found all of them:

“Many of our foreing costumers have shown remarkable loyality during the recent crisis by continuing to submit there orders regularly”

foreing --> freign
costumers --> customer
loyality --> loyality

[color=blue]There is one more.

ah thanks just just found it “there --> their”

For the first sentence i don´t have more context its just one sentence.

‘customers’ is correct in the original sentence!
You should note that the correct spelling of ‘foreign’ and ‘loyalty’ does not match your ‘corrections’.