Feedback on TOEFL conversation 4?

Hi,

How do you like this TOEFL Conversation Test: TOEFL Conversation Test 4?

Do you find it too easy or too difficult? What do you think about the speed?

Thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: An employee is leaving the company[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I always think that this web site is just beyond the description when it comes to studying English. I enjoyed listening to the conversation Test 4 and
found something wrong- that is here, ‘Papers that reflect some, um, enthusiasm always turn out better.’
This sentence is at the bottom of the script. When the assistant pronounces the very first part of the sentence, he says as if the word “Papers”
were the word “Perhaps”. I was confused when I heard it because if it were “Perhaps”, then there would be two verbs in one sentence without any clause. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Torsten…I have tried to connect to the TOEFL conversation tests, but I cannot receive the audio.(my audio works in other areas but not these TOEFLs). Why is this? do you know if there is a problem?
Regards,
Unchan

Hello Unchan,

I’m sorry to inform you that there is no problem generally, so the problem must be the settings on your own computer. Have you tried downloading the audio via the podcast button?

Hello FishJay,

You’re right. The person speaking on the audio seems to have misread that word. It should be ‘papers’ but he definitely says ‘perhaps’.