Feed back

hi all

A meeting was conducted in my company for which i have to send feedback of meeting to our HR on behaif of our team.

How may i send the feed back to our HR? Please help anyone to me

Thanks in advance

What kind of meeting did you attend and what kind of report do you need to create? What company do you work for and what is your job?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Talking about a Dan Brown movie[YSaerTTEW443543]

I attended physiotherapy (“Prevention of Occupational Health Hazards”) meeting and i have to send feed back of this meeting which may be any kind of format. I am working a software company and my job is “Software tester”

What was the meeting about and who attended the meeting in addition to you? What language was the meeting conducted in?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Answering job interview questions[YSaerTTEW443543]

The meeting was all about computer professional people, like how should the computer professional people sit while doing their job, what kind of excersie should they do and what kind of food should they take?

The meeting was conducted in english. My team members and two other team members also participated with me

How long does your report need to/how many words does it need to contain and what format should it be written in? (just the minutes or complete sentences?)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Negotiating a lower price[YSaerTTEW443543]