Fatherhood vs Motherhood

[color=orange]Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Motherhood nowadays has developed into a vital position of the society, which has nearly taken the fatherhood. However, there exists an influenceing idea that women are responsible for forstering the children associated with the opinion that women has the independent responsibility to make the decision of having babies or not. In my perspective, I am against this viewpoint, and I suppose that males and females ought to play a equal role during their children’s growth.

To begin with, it is admitted that in contemporary society men and women has a different incorporation when running a family. Men emphasize more in material supplying. For example they are more responsible for finance and symbol status, whereas their wives mostly keen on lifestyle and emotional aspects. Therefore, it seems to be that women have more potential ability and duty to raise a child than their husbands, which is decided by natural characteristics. However, which must to be pointed out that having more duty is not the same as holding a sole responsibility in taking care of a children. What’s more, material is also an essential aspect when raising a child. Here follows the explanations toward this view.

Firstly, in recent years, men and women are having the same right and obligation in various fields: work, family and social role for instance. Therefore their rights to make a decision for some important issues in a family should be equal, which means it is necessary to make decisions after talking with each other. Moreover, a family is an entirety, also, the children are members of this entirety. As a result it is undoubted that male and their female counterparts to bring their babies up together, thereby promoting the family bonding of husband and wife, and what’s further, of two generations.

In conclusion, personally I think men and women should have a clear division when forstering their babies. Fathers are aiming more at financial support whilst mothers are focusing mostly on babies’ emotional respects and moral education. Only in this way can a family being united and remains a circumstance of well-being.

thank you teacher!!

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?