Fascination with colours

Hi, can you help me with this?
thanks!

I don’t think it will be very helpful if we solve these tasks for you. Instead, you should be the one who makes the first proposal. Tell us why you have chosen those exercises, what you expect to accomplish with them and what you think the correct answer might be.

thanks for the reply, you are absolutely right.
Well, I chose A but not sure about it. maybe it sums the idea of her fascination of colours with the talent. what do you Torsten?
thanks!

Yes, I agree. The main idea here clearly is Sana’s fascination with colors. The problem with your exercise is that apparently it was created by a long time ago with no clear purpose. Where did you find them and why are you posting them here?

1 Like

You agree with me that the answer is A or B?
yes it is, i thought i can post question here and we can help each other here right?
thank you Torsten!

The answer is B. As for helping each other, sure we can do that which is why we have created all those exercises and materials for you to use free of charge.

1 Like

is it the appropriate forum i am using?

Sure it is. By the way, please remember that the word ‘I’ is always capitalized and that we start each sentence with a capital letter.

1 Like