Facebook group for LELTA

dear how r u and if you want to be friend with this boy so he is ready to be your friend

Hi, it took by surprise, to see you wrote, i want to join this forum, but i canā€™t do it, i donā€™t know why you canā€™t go ahead with its registration. Itā€™s pretty easy, Iā€™ve just did it by myself.
You can simply register yourself by giving relevant information about your e-mail and also the Catchpatcha have to be written in the box that appears at the bottom of the page. Once, you finish up with letting information, they will send you intimation in your e-mail, just click on the link mentioned in your e-mail, then your account will be activated.

There you go with it.
Itā€™s easy.

Hi, there, i am a professional writer, as i do write articles covering various topics, from politics to socio-economics, sports to travel, history, science and above all i am good teacher of English as well.

Now, can i post my own written articles in this forum, i want to share my exposures and talent with the people of different exposures as well.

Can i ?

Thanks
Sajjad

Hi, I am a professional writer here in Pakistan in English, and i want to post my written materials as i do write on sports, showbiz, history, geology, information technology, languages, economics etc.
I am also script writer for short and medium-version documentaries as well.
I have the lust for knowledge and i tend to share and transcend it with other to be benefited from.

Can i do this sir?

Kindly advise!
Sajjad

Sajadbangash, you have posted 3 messages in a row that are very similar. Please do not duplicate your messages like this. One message is enough about one point, and then wait for a reply from someone else.

Thanks, Joel

Hello Sajjad,

These forums are for people learning English. They are not a showcase for writers of articles.
You can practise writing in English by posting messages about any topic of interest on the ā€˜What Do You Want to Talk Aboutā€™ forum:
english-test.net/forum/forum3.html
However, this website is not a suitable place for hosting articles, and if you wish to post a series of lengthy articles I suggest you search for a free blog website and use that instead.

Your messages above indicate that you are not yet able to write grammatically correct prose in English, so please do not post messages purporting to be ā€˜professionally writtenā€™ as you may unintentionally mislead our learners.

Thanks.

That is a very befitting reply, Bev.

hi m new hea,cud u plz tel propr way hw join

hi
yes

my name is hamid from iran
do you want to be my friend?

Nice

It just occurred to me that it doesnā€™t make much sense to try and establish a ā€˜Leipzig English Language Associationā€™. Why only focus on Leipzig and have Leipzig in the name of the organization? What about Dresden, Chemnitz, Jena, Gera, Zwickau, Glauchau and other cities and towns in our region? A Saxon or Central Germany organization will be much better.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What did you do with my pen?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi mr Torsten My name is Bobur I would to be one of your friends. My skype name is bobur0114 please add me

Hi Bobur
My Name is Balaji Shripatwad Iā€™m from India.I would like to have conversation with you so I can improve my English my skypee ID is balajishripatwad1.
Thank you.

Hi Sajjad,
My Name is Balaji Shripatwad. Iā€™m from India.
First I would like to appreciate for your talent which you can write your opinion about any topic in English.This is very good and please keep continue, this is also important to keep in mind where we have to use this talent and how? as you said you write well then post small topics and ask people opinion and also feedback for improvement, so you can increase your quality.You can also discuss any topic so each
member can participate and everyone will get benefit.
Thank you

1 Like

Could i get the material please?

Regards,
Manik

1 Like