Expression "A holiday at school"

Test No. [color=blue]incompl/elem-7 “Modals”, question 7

They do their homework today because it is a holiday at the school.

(a) must not
(b) don’t have
(c) don’t have to

Test No. [color=blue]incompl/elem-7 “Modals”, answer 7

They don’t have to do their homework today because it is a holiday at the school.

Correct answer: (c) don’t have to

Your answer was: [color=green]correct
[size=200]_________________________[/size]

Is it right to say at school?

Ella

Yes, a holiday at school is the correct expression.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Happy scholars[YSaerTTEW443543]

why it’s not use “must not”?

“You must not do your homework” means you are not allowed to do your homework or that you don’t have permission to do your homework.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A private airplane[YSaerTTEW443543]

ooo I see.
Thank you torsten

Dear Sir,
Yameen is here again. I want to speak english Fluently, Can you please help me. How can I improve?
Regards

Dear Sir,

I don’t know well how to use ‘ought to’. My first question is to know if ought to is the verb? Is it possible to say in infinitif form “to ought to” ?

Thanks for more explanations.

Olive

Dear sir,
am actually new to this place so couldn’t get american english,am poor at english. its very difficult to me. can you please tell me how can i improve my english so fast and fluently .
regards lilly

Dear sir,
am actually new to this place so couldn’t get american english,am poor at english. its very difficult to me. can you please tell me how can i improve my english so fast and fluently .
regards lilly

Dear sir,
regards lilly

Welcome to the forums, Hemalath,
There is no easy answer to improving English. You have to work at it regularly.
When you have a specific question about English, please post it. We’ll be happy to try to help. Meanwhile take a look at the lessons and exercises for general advice.