Ever tried a unicycle?

Hi, have you ever heard of or seen of Airwheel, the self-balancing unicycle that is being sold all over the world? I saw a guy riding an Airwheel yesterday and he told me he is one three founders of a start-up company called ‘I-Wheel’ selling Airwheels in Germany…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why are these young men in conversation?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Was he in a Circus Torsten?

Probably.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a registration clerk during registration week[YSaerTTEW443543]

Yes, they appeared here too.

I saw a man riding a unicycle two weeks ago and he was riding it very well. They look practical, as they need less space than bicycles and less effort of course, but require serious practice for keeping the balance, I think.

There are also airwheels double wheels that people can rent in the street and ride in the area of the central square of the city, just for fun. They seem to be easy to ride. I didn’t try.

Hi Monica, do you happen to know what an Airwheel costs in Romania? Thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Which best describes the student’s current activity?[YSaerTTEW443543]

It seems that we can’t find them in shops yet, but on Internet ro. sites I found prices like 710Eur (promotional price for Inmotion unicycle V3) and 2020 Eur(Solowheel).

Actually, the more commonly used term is probably “electric monowheel”. The German government has been reviewing the legal situation of using those mini electric vehicles and will hopefully legalize them soon.