Essays For Scholarships Letter

Everybody Can I asking you for checking my essays for scholarships letter and correct mistakes (Grammar, Spelling,Word Choice…etc)

Essays For Scholarships Letter

My name is Omer Eltom Abdalla, I am from Sudan, I was born in a small village Khmmas Hajr located about 120 kilometers west of city El Obeid , is largest city in west Sudan, in the Regional kordofan . I graduate from two Universities: Diploma in Computer Sciences Three Years 2002-2005 University of El Imam El Mahdi. BSc in Computer Sciences and Information Technology 2008 - 2012 Open University of Sudan.
For as long as I could remember, I have wanted to be Professor of Information Technology and Computer Science, giving lectures and taking part in Information Technology related projects throughout Sudan and in other countries when possible. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study.
My favorite subjects are Computer Sciences & Information Technology. I am going to planning take the scholarship Master Degree in the USA because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in one of the fields moreover is at the top of the list world countries that has revolutions on Information Technology. I am very excited about my future and feel that with the opportunity your scholarship will provide, I can help many peoples.
I learned a lot during my work experience, I found my way, and I started thinking in different way, but If I found someone who could target my thinking into one specific direction it would not take me too much time to start thinking differently. I worked for many sectors IT.

This experience helped me to focus my desire to invent something new into one specific direction, on Enterprise Solutions, since these solutions is needed in many fields, it is complicated which means much time for development. What would be the status of our Information Technology Market? For sure it would be better. That why I’m looking to be awarded the Fulbright.
Consequently, I am going to resort to every means necessary to become an important name in IT and Computer Science; do my best to make my country one of the most efficient and productive IT and Computer Science centers and work diligently to contribute to the field.
I enjoy that aspect of knowledge in information technology ownership best. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to pay for my entire education, so I hope to use my skills and love of computer Sciences to help me pay for college.
If I awarded the Fulbright, I will concentrate on studying the new technologies founded on US, studying the Information Technology, what are the new technologies founded and how it helps the US Organizations? So if it was that helpful for the US Organizations imagine how much it will be helpful for Sudanese.
Your organization stands for what I believe in. Like your organization, I hope to help me in dream my life. To reach my goals, I need as much help as possible. I already have the moral support of my family and friends, but that is not quite enough to make my dream come true. I hope that your organization can help me reach this dream by awarding me your scholarship. I believe the main turning point of my life is when I was blessed to join Fulbright program.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the student talking to the advisor?