Essay!

1. Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Every generation has each features and differences between other generations. In my perspective, today, all of us know the Internet, but older people had not heard even the Internet and Bill Gates. There are pretty big difference me from my parents. It is because we can do anything on the Internet and there are a lot of things that we can not do if we do not obtain it.

To begin with, my parents do not use the computer and smartphone very well, like a iPhone. When they were in their childhood, those technology did not be known and used but a rich family. The machine was invented at that time, but ordinary people did not have them differently from now.

In addition, my parents have a huge disadvantage that my parents have not use computers even this technology society. When they want to look for something on the Internet, every time they ask me to search it. I want them to learn how to search words and use the Internet, but they cannot do it, I do not know why.

Moreover, we can go anywhere and anytime easily because of improving technology. Besides we usually encounter many foreigners, and we do not think it is strange that a lot of whites is in Japan. I think that it is also due to inventing the Internet. However, elder people may not think so because several decades years ago, there were few foreigners. Because of this, they could gain experiences much fewer than modern children

In conclusion, my generation differs from my parents’ generation about the technology.

Word Count: 260

TOEFL listening lectures: Which country was not an important cotton grower in the 19th century?

Hi, I did not like this essay as much as some of your other ones. Your essay did not fully address the prompt in my opinion - the fact that kids can use the internet while their parents cannot, even if true, which I do not fully believe, seems very limited in scope. You had a lot of grammatical errors in this essay as well and a lot of awkward and unclear sounding phrases. You did have a pretty clear structure though, and you had a relatively clear thesis statement and topic sentences. Your examples were ok, but a bit vague and limited. Overall, I would rate this a 2.5 out of 5.

Thank you for your corrects.