Essay "Tell how similar or different you are from your firend"

It`s very funny, My friend and I are alike,in many cases we are an identic person.We have a such metods of thinking,do many things such,and we have and like many things in common.In some moments,I may say anything and my friend continue exactly that ideea what i have in my head or vice versa. We make a good team, and we must always keep together.When my friend or I need help,we do that things,what is needed to do. We know all about us.What things my friend or i like to do,which discipline i or he like,and all, all about us.Also we play football,basketball and volleyball. We like the same football team,same football players. Less so friends, but that’s it, and I’m so happy a friend. Who really knows how and what’s best for you.

Please correct me…My english is bad…and i am thanked for your help… :slight_smile: Tnx again…

TOEFL listening discussions: What are the two students doing?

First of all, get your topic title correct.

It`s very funny, my friend and I are very alike. In many cases we are almost identical people. We have the same ways of thinking and we own and like many things in common. Sometimes I may start a sentence and my friend continues to say exactly the same thoughts that I have in my head, or vice versa. We make a good team, and we must always keep together. When my friend or I need help, we do whatever is needed to be done. We know all about each other; what things my friend or I like to do,and which discipline he or I likes. We always play football, basketball and volleyball together. We like the same football team and the same football players. Less so other friends, but that’s it, and I’m so happy to have such a friend who really knows what’s best for me.
…For a first attempt, this was very good Borman. You need to do a lot of reading to become better acquainted with English essay writing. Keep at it.

Kitos. 7/10

Big thnx!!!