Essay need to help, Thank you.

Some people think that teachers and education professionals should make all of the important decisions about what subjects are tought in schools. Others think that business and industry professionals should make all of the major decisions. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and example to support your opinion.

I go to a collage because I want to learn about my career and be able to use my knowlage for my work in the future. I want to spend the time on what I need for my career. I think that business and industry professionals know the job the best. So I belive that business and industry professionals should make all of the major decisions.
Business and industry professionals know what kind skills that their emploee should have so that they would be able to finish their work in the short time . Teachers and education professionals have less expirence with a career than them. They couldn’t know which kind skills emploee should have. If business and industry professioanls make all of the decision of the major. Students only spend time on what they really need for their career. In additional, there is no reason a student should spend time and money on learning what they don’t need for their caree in school. They can study it on the side.
A company need emploee be able to work after they granduated for school. So they don’t need to spend so much time on training them. If business and industry professinal make all of the dicision about what tought in school. They won’t need to spend time and money on training new emlpoees.
Teacher and education profesional have responsebility of teaching student. They study how they should teach a student and affect them be interested in studying. Business and industry professioanls should make all they deicisions. Because they study a career and know they career better.
Teacher and education proffesionals are important in teaching in school. Business and industry professionals are improtant in a career. I think business and industry professionals should make the dicision about what tought in school.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Modern World History

I go to a collage because I want to learn about my career and be able to use my knowlEDge for my work in the future. I want to spend the time on what I need for my career. I think that business and industry professionals know the job the best. So I belive that business and industry professionals should make all of the major decisions.

Business and industry professionals know what kind OF skills that their emploYeeS should ACQUIRE IN ORDER TO BE EFFEICENT IN THEIR FIELD have so that they would be able to finish their work in the short time . Teachers and education professionals have less expirence with a career than them. They DO NOT know which kind OF skills AN emploYee should have. If business and industry professionAls make all of the decision of the major.

Students only spend time on what they really need for their career. In additional, there is no reason a student should spend time and money on learning what they don’t need for their careeR in school. They can study it on the side.

A company need emploYee be able to work after they granduated for school. So they don’t need to spend so much time on training them. If business and industry professinal make all of the dEcision about what IS tAught in school. They won’t need to spend time and money on training new emlpoYees.

Teacher and education profesional have responsAbility of teaching student. They KNOW how they should teach a student and affect them be interested in studying. Business and industry professioanls should make all theIR deicisions. Because they study a career and know they career better.

Teacher and education proffesionals are important in teaching in school. Business and industry professionals are improtant in a career. I think business and industry professionals should make the dEcision about what SHOULD BE tAught in school.

POOR ESSAY. NEED TO WORK ON READING AND GRAMMAR.

4/10[/s]

Katty, Thank you for helping my essay, I appiciated.