Essay: In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using t

Essay:
In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice.

Study at home by using technology such us computer or TV, people don’t have to follow a study schedule hours therefore they have to be a very disciplined person. As normally I am not a disciplined person, in my opinion studying at traditional schools is still the best way for people to learn.

By the fact studying at traditional schools students besides learning disciplines which are normally taught in regular classes ,they also learn how to disciplined themselves by attending classes on their daily basis with regular schedule hours and for having to meet deadlines to hand out their home work and assignments.

Studying in group, students have an opportunity to clarify their doubt with their classmates and the same way they are able express their point of view and listen to other people opinion about a specific subject. Furthermore, they learn to work as a team by helping each other to attend their school assignments deadline.

In addition, studying at traditional schools is also a good environment to socialize and interact with other classmates and learn how to deal with people differences.

Although using technology for studying is a useful tool for people to use learn. By the reasons that I have described above, I still believe that people are able to learn much more studying at traditional schools by interacting with other people.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why may Martha need money?

Essay:
In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television(,) or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice.

WHEN STUDYING at home by using technology such us A computer or TV, people do NOT have to follow a study schedule hours(,) therefore they have to be a very disciplined person. As n Normally I am not a disciplined person, SO in my opinion studying at traditional schools is still the best way for people to learn.

By the fact s Studying IN traditional schools students(,) besides IN ADDITION TO learning disciplines which are normally taught in regular classes, also learn how to discipline themselves(.) THIS THEY DO by attending classes on their A daily basis(,) with regular schedule hours and for having to meet deadlines to hand IN their homework and assignments.

BY studying in groupS, students have an opportunity to clarify their doubtS with their classmates(,) and IN the same way they are able TO express their point of view and listen to other people opinion about a specific subject. Furthermore, they learn to work as a team by helping each other to attend their school assignments deadline.

In addition, studying at traditional schools is also a good environment IN WHICH to socialize and interact with other classmates(,) and learn how to deal with people’S differences.

Although using technology for studying is a useful tool for people to use learn. BECAUSE OF the reasons that I have described above, I still believe that people are able to learn much more BY studying at traditional schools AND interacting with other people.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Spoon. A well constructed, sensible essay.

Kitos. 8/10