Essay: If you could invent new, what product would you develop?

Nowadays with the great help of the computer technolodies, we can fulfil almost everything. Therefore if I have a chance to develop a new device.It would be a bluetooth chat device for automobiles. In my opinion, this device would be quite beneficial for my community, as a whole. The basis of my idea will be explained as follows.

If I have enough money and a good team of computer programmers I will develop a device, wich could help us to communicate faster and easier than the older methods. So, I will call it “Smart’n’drive” it will be located close to the wildshield and will consist a touch screen monitor,a keyboard and a bluetooth in its core. Via my invention the people in my district could communicate while they are drving their own vehicles, without risky phone calls.

Unfortunately, every year a lot of peaple are passing away in automobile accidents. For example: while I am driving my car and the driver front of me creashes into another car or else, immidiately I will warm the other drives on the road, as a result I will avoid a massive crash. So, if everybody has this new device into his or her vehicle the safety in my district will be improved, and there is no doubt that it would be of a great help.

Perhaps my next example will be a bit funny, but it is a true. One of my friends crashed into a garbage truck, because he saw a pretty girl while we were on the raod. The girl was in the car next to us, my friend wanted to flirt with her, but as a reslut my fellow lost control on the vehicle. To conclute: if we want to flirt with the pretty female drivers we could use my ivention.

All in all, from my point of view if my imaginary invention will be instaled in all automobiles. We will find a great benefit we can use it for communication, flirting, fun and so on, just with few clicks on the screen. :slight_smile:

TOEFL listening discussions: What is Dr Schmidt researching?

Nowadays with the great help of the computer technologies, we can fulfil almost everything. Therefore if I have a chance to develop a new device it would be a Bluetooth chat device for auto-mobiles. In my opinion, this device would be quite beneficial for my community, as a whole. The basis of my idea will be explained as follows.

If I have enough money and a good team of computer programmers I will develop a device, wHich could help us to communicate faster and easier than the older methods.
So, I will call it “Smart’n’drive” AND it will be located close to the wiNdshield and will consist OF a touch screen monitor,a keyboard and IT WILL HAVE a Bluetooth CHIP in its core. Via my invention the people in my district could communicate while they are drIving their own vehicles, without THE PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH risky phone calls.

Unfortunately, e
Every year a lot of peOple are /passing away/BEING KILLED/ in auto-mobile accidents. For example: while I am driving my car and the driver IN front of me crashes into another car or else, immEdiately I will warN the other driveRs on the road, AND as a result I will avoid a massive crash. So, If everybody has this new device IN his or her vehicle the safety in my district will be improved, and there is no doubt that it would be OF greaT benefit.

Perhaps my next example will be a bit funny, but it is a true. One of my friends crashed into a garbage truck, because he saw WAS LOOKING AT a pretty girl while we were DRIVING ALonG the ROAD. The girl was in the car next to us AND my friend wanted to flirt with her, but as a RESULT HE my fellow lost control on the vehicle.
To concluDe: if we want to flirt with the pretty female drivers we could use my ivention.

All in all, from my point of view if my imaginary invention WOULD be instalLed in all automobiles, we will find a great benefit(.) We can use it for communication, flirting, fun and so on, just with just A few clicks on the screen.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: This wasn’t anything like an essay for the TOEFL exam Mladenqnev. :-))
They would give you a very poor mark, and you would be badly disappointed. You had better start to do a LOT of reading before you fall too far behind.

Kitos. 7/10