essay:A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

New factory has many different influences on my community. In my opinion, that the three most common disadvantages are cause air pollution, a lot of traffic and destroy the land and lifestyle of a small town. On the other hand, that the two most important advantages are bring new jobs and be industrial city.

First of all Factories cause smog and air pollution, when a new factory build, the air we breathe will become dirty. Everything in the town will be covers with dust. Factories also pollute rivers.

Moreover, build a new factory cause many population come to my town, so it can cause a lot of traffic in the roads. Meanwhile, for build a factory they should destroy the land and cut the trees.

Furthermore, our city will change a lot. It is safe and quiet. Everybody knows everybody else. If a factory brings growth to the city, all of this will change.

On the other hand, build a new factory cause bring new jobs to a community. It can be so good for everyone. One who hasn’t job can be employed on factory. It can be the best aspects of build a new factory.

In conclude, a factory would be helpful in some ways, but the dangers outweigh the benefits. Our city would be changed too much by a factory. I cannot support a plan to build a new factory here.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Comparative Religion

Establishment of new factory in our community may influence a lot on the people staying nearby. I think more than advantages, we have many disadvantages.
If we consider the advantages, our community will gain popularity and will develeop very fast. There will be high chances of employment in the factory so we may get our jobs near by rather travelling far away places. Overall our community will also develop.

Now coming to its advantages, first of all the pollution in this area would increase and also there may be deforestation involved also to gain the large area of land. The factory may leave us to inhale pulluted air and consume polluted water bodies. This wil lgreatly impact our health and on a long term if we suffer from diseases like astham (brontitis), diarrrhoea etc. Our hearing capacity may reduca after exposure to long term high frequency noise. The greenary around our community may vanish or may be covered with a dense layer of smoke.The play ground attached to the near by school may vanish or the children would be restrictiing to play considering the health hazards. There will eb increase in the traffic in pur community and this may become difficult for travel around.

So I think the factories needs to be established away from the city and resdentail places.

Smarty, I am saying this for the VERY LAST time!

You MUST post your essay as a “New Topic.” The tab is at the top of the thread. Just push the tab and you will have your very own page.
If I allow people to add their work just anywhere the thread would be a mile long and filled with untraceable essays.
If you want to be attended to, please do as requested.

Kitos.

dear kitos please correction my essay. thanks a lot

A new factory has many different influences on my community. In my opinion, that the three most common disadvantages are causeD BY air pollution, a lot of traffic and BY destroyING the land and lifestyle of a small town. On the other hand, that the two most important advantages are IT WOULD bring new jobs and MAKE IT beCOME AN industrial city.

First of all Factories cause smog and air pollution(.) When a new factory IS BEING builT, the air we breathe will become dirty. Everything in the town will be coverED with dust. Factories also pollute rivers.

Moreover, THE buildING OF a new factory causeS many population IMMIGRANTS TO come to my town, so it can cause a lot of INREASED traffic iON the roads. Meanwhile, for IN buildING a factory they should destroy the land and cut the trees.

Furthermore, our city will change a lot. It is AT PRESENT safe and quiet. Everybody knows everybody else. If a factory brings growth to the city, all of this will change.

On the other hand, buildING a new factory cause WILL bring new jobs to OUR community. It can be so good for everyone. One who hasn’t job can be employed IN THE factory. It can be ONE OF the best aspects IN buildING a new factory.

In concluSION, a factory would be helpful in some ways, but the dangers outweigh the benefits. Our city would be changed too much by a factory. I cannot support a plan to build a new factory here.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not too bad CE, but I’m sure you could have though of some better examples.

Kitos. 6.5/10 Please make sure that your next essay is posted as a “New Topic.”

thanks a lot. but i posted as a new topic!

CE, my remark was posted at Smarty, not yourself. This only goes to show that it is vital that essays are separately posted. See the confusion it causes.

Hi Kitos,

Sorry for the confusion. Going forward, I shall take care of posting my essays.
Please review all the essay that I’ve posted so far whenever you get time.

Thanks a lot.