Es ruckelt sich zusammen

By the way, I started to help improve Google Translate a couple of days ago: Google Translate Contributor[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Giving information about medical insurance plans[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks for sharing. I’ve also joined Google Translate community as I’d like to contribute to the most famous translate service in the world.

I’m glad to hear that. What combinations are you contributing to?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing the next participant in a TV quiz show[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m contributing to English-Russian Translation.

Отлично, молодец. А какой уровень у вас на данный момент)?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Giving boarding information to train passengers[YSaerTTEW443543]

Спасибо, Торстен. У меня Upper-Intermediate.

I mean, what is your current Google Translate contributor level ;-)?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Insurance agent gives a quote to a prospective customer[YSaerTTEW443543]

My contributor level is 2

I’ve just reached Level 13 and wonder how many levels there are ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: You still have my business card, don’t you?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Great! I wish you to go to the next level as soon as possible :wink: They say there are limitless levels at Google Translate community.

So, the sky is the limit ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who’s going to assist me with this project?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Точно, совершенству нет предела )

I agree), я согласен.