Errors

Identify the errors:
1Bell’s palsy is(a)a paralytic (b)condition that usually ©occurs in one side of the face but not (d)another
2(a)Making homework (b)assigned by a professor is one of the best ways ©that a student has of mastering material (d)covered in class
3(a)Alike her father,Elizabeth I (b)displayed an understanding of ©what the people wanted and how (D)to give it to them
4(a) From time to time,conditions (b)disclosed be inspection or questions raised in the administration of law ©render it necessary to (d)let special studies of certain classes of food or drugs

Please help me out!

1. Bell’s palsy is (a)a paralytic (b)condition that usually ©occurs in one side of the face but not (d)another the other.
  2. (a)Making Doing homework (b)assigned by a professor is one of the best ways ©that a student has of mastering material (d)covered in class.
  3. (a)Alike Unlike her father, Elizabeth I (b)displayed an understanding of ©what the people wanted and how (D)to give it to them.
  4. (a)From time to time, conditions (b)disclosed by inspection or questions raised in the administration of law ©render it necessary to (d)let lead special studies of certain classes of food or drugs.

THANK YOU!