Environment: Your company is going to support either an art activity or a project

Subject: Your company is going to support either an art activity or a project to protect the environment. You are the one to decide. Which one will you support?

If my company was going support either an art activity or a project to protect the environment, I would definitely decide to protect to environment. We live in a world that hosts all of human population, animals and trees from deep inside of oceans to the top of the sky. It servers all that it has by means of non-jealously. It presents its water, its ground, its air, shortly what it has. Even though these beneficiations what do we give the world? I guess nothing except pain. We pollute its atmosphere, its ground and its water; besides that we harm its forest, its ocean and its river. We have to protect our home, since we borrow it from our children.

Pollution is engages all part of nature, form deep inside of sea to highest point of the sky. All kinds of carbon gases, such as coal and petroleum, make green gas effect and pollute the atmosphere. While we are heating our homes and offices, are we really know how we are harming atmosphere? Moreover carbon gases from the industrial chimneys have an unrecoverable defect.

The ground water pollution is another important point of to protect environment. Once a ground water is polluted, it pollutes river, river pollutes sea, sea pollutes ocean as a consequence all parts of the water become polluted. Cities usually have no controlled garbage systems, so this affects nature reversely. Besides it uncontrolled sewage systems have hazardous impact on world water supplies. Furthermore toxic wastes destruct circle of water.

Smilarly pollution in the world, destruction in nature collapses the pillar of environment. Forests are very important part of nature. They are not only a home of animals but also lungs of the world. People destroy forest while they are formig fields, constracting homes and factory, and so on… Human does that for him or her self. On the other hand does he or she really know how much hazardous harm to the nature? Destruction happens not only to destroy the environment but also to damage the ground shapes; such as filling river bed, sea lands. We can call all of these as a wrong urbanization.

As a consequence what can we do, what is the solution? We can use renewable enegy sources instead of carbon gas releaser petroleum sources.

Electricity is a good means of this. Today’s technologic developments can be able to achieve that we can get electricity from dams, wind mills and tribunes inside of the sea which generates electricity from ebb-tide movements. Additionally we must avoid artifical products, such as plastic and hormones. They have nonrecoverable results in the environment. For instance a dissolving of plastic bottle takes hundreds years and the recoverance of plant takes hundreds years. Moreover we must not harm the nature. We must protect forests and water sources carryfully. As a result human have to urbanize systematically.

All in all my company asks me to choose either an art activity or a project to protect environment, my answer would be absolutely to support a project, which is about an environment. Since nature is our home, which is borrowed from our children. Also world serves us what does it has and it deserves to protect.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main difference between a fad and a trend?

Subject: Your company is going to support either an art activity or a project to protect the environment. You are the one to decide. Which one will you support?

If my company was going support either an art activity or a project to protect the environment, I would definitely decide to protect to environment. We live in a world that hosts all of human population, animals and trees from deep inside of oceans to the top of the sky. It servers all that it has by means of non-jealously. It presents its water, its ground, its air, shortly what it has. Even though these beneficiations what do we give the world? I guess nothing except pain. We pollute its atmosphere, its ground and its water; besides that we harm its forest, its ocean and its river. We have to protect our home, since we borrow it from our children.

Pollution is engages all part of nature, form deep inside of sea to highest point of the sky. All kinds of carbon gases, such as coal and petroleum, make green gas effect and pollute the atmosphere. While we are heating our homes and offices, are we really know how we are harming atmosphere? Moreover carbon gases from the industrial chimneys have an unrecoverable defect.

The ground water pollution is another important point of to protect environment. Once a ground water is polluted, it pollutes river, river pollutes sea, sea pollutes ocean as a consequence all parts of the water become polluted. Cities usually have no controlled garbage systems, so this affects nature reversely. Besides it uncontrolled sewage systems have hazardous impact on world water supplies. Furthermore toxic wastes destruct circle of water.

Smilarly pollution in the world, destruction in nature collapses the pillar of environment. Forests are very important part of nature. They are not only a home of animals but also lungs of the world. People destroy forest while they are formig fields, constracting homes and factory, and so on… Human does that for him or her self. On the other hand does he or she really know how much hazardous harm to the nature? Destruction happens not only to destroy the environment but also to damage the ground shapes; such as filling river bed, sea lands. We can call all of these as a wrong urbanization.

As a consequence what can we do, what is the solution? We can use renewable enegy sources instead of carbon gas releaser petroleum sources.

Electricity is a good means of this. Today’s technologic developments can be able to achieve that we can get electricity from dams, wind mills and tribunes inside of the sea which generates electricity from ebb-tide movements. Additionally we must avoid artifical products, such as plastic and hormones. They have nonrecoverable results in the environment. For instance a dissolving of plastic bottle takes hundreds years and the recoverance of plant takes hundreds years. Moreover we must not harm the nature. We must protect forests and water sources carryfully. As a result human have to urbanize systematically.

All in all my company asks me to choose either an art activity or a project to protect environment, my answer would be absolutely to support a project, which is about an environment. Since nature is our home, which is borrowed from our children. Also world serves us what does it has and it deserves to protect.

Good evening Gur. I am sorry that you have waited so long for my attention. The truth is that your work is very commendable, but not very understandable.
Would you please write a shorter essay, and take advantage of using an English dictionary to correct your spelling.

Kitos. 6/10

Thanks for your attention. I am going to send you new ones, and I am looking forward your comments…