English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hello!

Why am I not surprised that Wolfgang did again ‘extra’ homework? Again a great job and thanks a lot for this detailed presentation. I hope that everyone who reads Wolfgang’s post will become more interested in this nice town. Please feel free to post questions.

Best wishes,

Georgeta

english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator4/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator5/

Hi Torsten!

If you have a chance, please check test 4.

english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator4/

The audio does not match the pictures.

Many thanks and a great week ahead!

Georgeta

Intercultural awareness:

kwintessential.co.uk/

Hello Winner Team :slight_smile:

I can’t believe that it’s your last week already. Time flies…when you’re having fun…(and when the food is good :wink: )
I guess you’re studying hard for your big day on Friday. I hope I can make it over a very last time either tomorrow or Thursday to wish you good luck.

By the way,Wolfgang, did you spot yourself in yesterday’s paper? I did :slight_smile:

Have a lovely sunny afternoon all of you!

All the best,
Christine

english-test.net/toeic/docs/ … abelle.pdf

Hello Winner Team :slight_smile:

I thought I’d make it in today but my appointment in the morning took longer than expected. But I’d like to use the forum here to wish you all the best for your test tomorrow!
I’ll see you afterwards, when you’ve finished! :wink:

In the UK, people would say: Fingers crossed for tomorrow:

but here we might want to stick with these for good luck:

Take care,
Christine

Georgeta,

I heard that you’ll be leaving Nordhausen today. It was lovely to meet you.
All the best for the future - I’m sure we’ll meet again sometime, if not in person then somewhere here in the forum :slight_smile:

Take care,
Christine

Hi Christine!

It was great meeting you,too. I really enjoyed this course and my stay in Nordhausen. Of course we will keep in touch. All the best to you, Vasek and little Lucas.

Best regards,

Georgeta

Hi Martina, Jenny, Wolfgang and Günther!

I want to thank you all for the wonderful teaching experience in Nordhausen. I consider myself lucky for meeting your group and making such great friends. Since today is the big day for you, allow me to wish you the best of luck. Remember…listen carefully, don’t panic and NEVER give up. You are the winners.

Best wishes,

Georgeta

My dear Nordhausen English Learners, I’d like to say again that I was very glad I had the opportunity to meet you. You were a wonderful group to work with and all of you are real winners. I wish you all the best in both your personal as well as your professional life. I’m sure you will continue using English as a means of communication and a tool to achieve your goals and dreams.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The swimmer[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Georgeta, Christine, Torsten and especially the members of “The Winner Group” … :-)) … not forgetting the other trainers, too
At first thanks a lot for your wishes and I think I may speak on behalf of our group that we really enjoyed the days with all of our trainers, especially the days with Christine and Georgeta. As you know I worked for TIETO, an international acting company for nearly ten years and so I know this job. It is not easy to fill such group with enthusiasm day by day…
And so I wish you all the best for the future. I hope we’ll meet again sometime. Please inform me via email or here in the forum when you will be here in Nordhausen or near by. When my wife will be back to normal again so you could get to Ellrich or we could enjoy some interesting hours in Nordhausen or in the wonderful region of the Harz mountains.
After the exam I was very busy a few days - appointments, mails, interesting talks. Every day I act as a “shuttle” - Ellrich to the hospital in Nordhausen and back again. I really enjoy the hours in the gym three times a week. Tomorrow I am going to a hospital in the Erzgebirge mountains. There I am acting as an advisor, quasi a “relapse” into my old job …
As you can see my pause is over and after ten days I am back in the forum. As always all the best for you and
bye-bye for now
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang and all English learners, how have things been with you? It’s been quite a while since we last spoke. Hope all is well. Regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A warehouse[YSaerTTEW443543]

thanx

Hello everyone, long time no see. How have you all been? Drop me a line if you can so we can start help improve your English again. Cheers, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is herring healthier for us than tuna?[YSaerTTEW443543]