Email: Dear Sir, a well reputed customer wants to obtain new indigo subjected...

DEAR SIR
please check this an e- mail. this e-mail was to sent my senior for the approval of new gold number . this an e-mail belongs to celluar indusries .your kind guadance is required how can i write better.

thanks
khan

Dear Sir,

A well reputed customer wants to obtain new indigo subjected Golden number with the deal of three connections. He is willing to pay the charges. He is a good business and has a strong political relation in the Manchan Abad marker as well as adjoining areas. He is doing business in fertilizer, medicines & farming

More details as under

Muhammad Shahid

Lalo kala post office

Manahan Abad Dist Bahawalnagar.

063-2008035

Submitting for approval

Regards
Shafqat

Hi,

Some amendments in CAPITAL letters:

Dear Sir, (not capital letters)

Please check this e-mail. this e-mail was sent TO my senior for the approval of A new gold number . this e-mail belongs to cellular industries. Your kind GUIDANCE is required ON how I can write better.

Thanks
khan

Dear Sir,

A well RESPECTED customer wants to obtain new indigo subjected Golden number with the deal of three connections (I DON’T FOLLOW WHAT THIS MEANS). He is willing to pay the charges. He is a good businessMAN and has strong political CONNECTIONS in the Manchan Abad marker?? as well as adjoining areas. HIS business IS in fertilizerS, medicines & farming

More details as under

Muhammad Shahid

Lalo kala post office

Manahan Abad Dist Bahawalnagar.

063-2008035

Submitting for approval

Regards
Shafqat

Alan

Provided

Dear Alan,
As reference below mentioned mail which I send you last working day. Actually I am working in cellular industries in pakistan as a assistant manager.
As you highlight (I DON’T FOLLOW WHAT THIS MEANS)
Actually i am writing an e-mail to my senior boss. I wanted to get the approval of mobile connection numbers. I wanted to tell the status of customer and his demand what he wants?

regards
S.A Khan