Education with or without a teacher

Thank you in advance for correcting my essay.
Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Some people argue that self study help them obtain their own knowledge which teachers cannot provide. Whilst others believe that teachers play a crucial role in the development of learners. I am strongly convinced by the latter opinion with below reasons.
First of all, after many years of training, teachers are abundant in knowledge and teaching skills, which extremely useful for the mission of education. With this knowledge and skills, teachers are the ones who understand students most, easy to find their passion and encourage them to pursue higher education. Hadn’t it been for the lessons of outstanding teachers, scientists like Faraday, Galileo would never become great scientists of all centuries. Not only do teachers impart a great deal of knowledge and skills to students, but they also support finance for their students with only one hope that their students will be matural and successful in their life.
In addition, some people think that it is convenient for them to attempt online classes instead of wasting time at schools. With the development of technology, especially Internet, people can access a vast of knowledge more easily. However, is it true in any circustances? In many cases, face to face communication between teachers and students are absolutely necessary. For instances, it is undeniable that some direct advices of your tutors who are experts in your majors really help you to finish your thesises or dissertations.
Equally important, opponents argue that only because of self study, self research do students acquire knowledge as well as skills such as imformation searching skills, summarizing skills. Nevertheless, in fact, students can save a couple of time by participating in courses which provide anything they want adequately and accurately rather than researching themselves. Furthermore, in modern classes, teachers perform as coachs, guiding learners find their way to study, constructing background for them to build the houses of knowledge. That is to say teacher is the person creating the best educational enviroment for many generations of students.
All in all, with the supports of teachers, students can obtain knowledge and skills fastly, accurately, and comprehensively. Therefore, we must to respect our teachers who dedicate all life to see our success.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Physics

Thank you very much, Remula.
Today is the first day of new lunar year in my country. I want to say Happy new year to you and thank you again:)