Education and disabled students.

Nowadays , education has became necessary as well as breathing . In some cases people find it difficult or even painfull to go and study ,as an exemple we have handicapped persons . So , Do you agree or desagree with such a decision ?

In my opinion , education is a noble practice that gives people opportunities and choices in order to create their future. It’s true that challenge in this situation is too hard , but let think positively.

First of all , disability in health shouldn’t be an obstacle that stop human’s activities .Therefore , he can like the others study and have great marks .

Secondly, goverment is the responsible to insure all what is essential for weaken students to help them going ahead .

Thirdly ,they need a self confidence .So healthy persons must help them to meet the challenge and choose the correct decision.

In a word , I would like to say that life is just an exam of which the excellent one find for every problem solutions.

It’s my first trying to write an essay here on the forum , I wish a help if there’re mistakes.
Many thanks in advance!

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation most likely take place?

CF, there are mistakes, and you do need help, but not really a lot. Your most glaring fault is your punctuation … it is all wrong!
Secondly, don’t leave spaces between paragraphs/sentences. It breaks the readers concentration.
Note the difference in my comma and full stop placements compared to yours.
If you correct your punctuation, then I will gladly correct your errors … OK?

Kitos.

Hello sir, I’ve ccorrected my punctuation according to some rules ,I wish you’ll correct it now.

Even if education has necessary as well as breathing,some people find it difficult to go and study.As an exemple,handicapped persons.Do you agree or disagree with such a decision?
In my opinion education is a noble practice that gives people opportunities and choices to have a great future.Challenge in this situation is too hard,but let think positively.First of all,disability in health shouldn’t be an obstacle that stop human’s activities.Therefore,he can like the others study and have great marks.Secondly,goverment is the responsible to insure all what is essential for weaken students to help them going ahead.Thirdly,they need a self confidence .So healthy persons must help them to meet the challenge and choose the correct decision.
In a word,I would like to say that life is just an exam of which the excellent one find for every problem solutions.

Hi every body,
I think it’s too narrow , doesn’t it?

CF, it is still all wrong. Look at how I am writing here. A space must be left after the comma or full stop before you start the next sentence. If you don’t get this right, then it will cost you points in your exam.
See, the space left after the comma, and also after the full stop.