Drivers should pay a certain amount of fees so that they can be permitted to...

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Drivers should pay a certain amount of fees so that they can be permitted to drive out in traffic busy time.

A handful of people maintain the idea that the extra money is supposed to charge for the traffic obstruction claiming that time is equivalent to money and it is acceptable to exchange excess money with precious time. I concede their opinion. Nevertheless, from my perspective, the former deed can be accepted by no means especially considering the two aspects of the functions of the traffic police and the rights of the citizens.

Initially, one issue encouraging me to hold on the opinion is that it is the police’s responsibility to keep the order and what drivers should do is to follow the instructions and ensure the safety of cars. Few would dispute that the police should serve the public heart and soul because the police is a public occupation–supported financially by the revenue of taxes. It is universally acknowledged that accidents occasionally occur but the efficiency of the police is so low that the obstruction appears. So the key to solve the problem is not the money but the enhancement of the money.

.Lending even more credibility to my point of view is that we possess the rights conferred by the laws as citizens and there is no law indicating that the fees are reasonable. In these jams, the drivers are also the victims and if they are obligated to pay some extra money for the obstruction, it is extremely unfair and it destroys the system of the civil rights. Moreover, even if some drivers are willing to pay the fees what would happen to the street situations? It can be concluded that nothing would be altered for the reason that the money is able to change the drivers,police and cars by no means.

Admittedly, the requirement for the valuable time brings some certain caveat exactly. It is known that time is money and it is evil to waste time. However, in the traffic problems, money has no ability to earn back the time because the infrastructures and the captivity of the roads cannot be improved in a short period. Therefore, it is a beautiful fantasy to save time on the crowded roads.

In a word, the fees should not be promoted and spread because the low efficiency of the police is crucial to the traffic and the load of the taxer is too heavy.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the problem with the concept of brain lateralization?

A handful of people maintain the idea that the extra money is supposed to charge for the traffic obstruction claiming that time is equivalent to money and it is acceptable to exchange excess money with precious time. I concede their opinion. Nevertheless, from my perspective, the former deed can be accepted by no means especially considering the two aspects of the functions of the traffic police and the rights of the citizens.

Initially, one issue encouraging me to hold on the opinion is that it is the police’s responsibility to keep the order(,) and what drivers should do is to follow the instructions and ensure the safety of cars. Few would dispute that the police should serve the public heart and soul(,) because the police is a public occupation–supported financially by the revenue of taxes. It is universally acknowledged that accidents occasionally occur(,) but the efficiency of the police is so low that the obstruction appears. So the key to solve the problem is not the money but the enhancement of the money.

Lending even more credibility to my point of view is that we possess the rights conferred by the laws as citizens(,) and there is no law indicating that the fees are reasonable. In these jams, the drivers are also the victims(,) and if they are obligated to pay some extra money for the obstruction, it is extremely unfair and it destroys the system of theIR civil rights. Moreover, even if some drivers are willing to pay the fees(,) what would happen to the street situations? It can be concluded that nothing would be altered for the reason that the money is able to change the drivers, police and cars by no means.

Admittedly, the requirement for the valuable time brings some certain caveat . It is known that time is money and it is evil to waste time. However, in the traffic problems, money has no ability to earn back the time because the infrastructures and the captivity of the roads cannot be improved in a short period. Therefore, it is a beautiful fantasy to save time on the crowded roads.

In a word, the fees should not be promoted and spread because the low efficiency of the police is crucial to the traffic(,) and the load of the taxer is too heavy.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Kangtian. I found your essay a little confusing at times, because your meaning was not really clear. However, it was well written

Kitos. 8/10