Is this correct? Please review it.

“… I don’t mind, because of that I
don’t like and I don’t have any
interest in discussing about
traditional staffs…”

1 Like

Hi all,
In simple words:
No one knows when the world will end. The Creator of this world and everything in it, has not mentioned anywhere in His book the exact time of His return to this world. But, He will surely come sooner than later to save His people. That matters.
(Rev 22:12) Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
(Rev 22:20) He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Noren

1 Like

Welcome to English-Test.Net, Kimakier.

1 Like

Okay I’m Hussein from Goma Republic of Congo, I’m interested in learning english, I want to be my friend so as to improve my language!

1 Like

Hello! I’m Hussein from Coma Republic of Congo, I’m very interested in learning English so i need any friend in order to give me support of this issue because English is not my mother language!
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Hussein from Coma Republic of Congo, I’m very interested in learning English so i need any friend in order to give me support of this issue because English is not my mother language!
Thanks.

1 Like

I have explained about the pronoun ‘I’ but you are still making the same error.

1 Like

Okay I shall do my best in order to make every thing to be clear as you know this is my first time to join with you.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello my name is Hussein from Congo I want to be your friend in this forum!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Fulya, from Turkey. I graduated in the field of molecular biology and genetics on last year. I’m looking forward to speak with scientists. Thanks and good luck.

1 Like

Hi Rudy, I am Rahmatullah Bahadur from Pakistan and my curiosity is to learn English so that i might get a foreign scholarship.

2 Likes

Hi Rudy, welcome to our forum. How are things with you today in Pakistan? What are you up to?

1 Like