Do you want to be my friend?

i am a chinese student majoring in mechanical engineering,i want to enroll the amerian top50 unversity ,could someone give me some advice about the document writings that can equipe me better when applying ?

hey ,guys
i am a chinese student majoring in mechanical engineering,i want to enroll the amerian top50 unversity ,could someone give me some advice about the document writings that can equipe me better when applying ?
my email address is ghw1008@126.com
waiting for your reply

Hello everyone . i hope gays you doing well.

Hi Newbies,

Welcome to the forum. I am Julius, from the Philippines. Hope you will be my friends. :wink:

Hello pasban, hamid &jsajad!
I’m Yasamin. I’m an Iranian too! How’s it going?
really glad too see you here. ( let me speak in persian a little :! az inke injayid khoshhalam)
best regards

yes

hi rudy,how are yoy.my name is hamid,i’m from iran,Do you want to be my friend?

hi maria
I’m hamid form iran. Nice to meet you.

How is your life going on? Are you a student?

hi
my name is hamid,i’m a nurse
Glad to meet you.
Could you tell me some information about you or your country?
do you want to be my friend?

hi again
i can’t speak english,it’s difficult for me,excuse me!
I received your post this morning
Could you tell me some information about you or your city?

hi,my name is hamid from iran,i’m a nurse,are you male or female?

Glad to meet you. Could you tell me some information about you or your country?

yes, of course. I am studing in preuniversity. my major is mathematics. As U know I live in Hamedan. It’s almost a good city, Where are U from? I mean which city?

Hi Mon! glad to meet you. I hope you share your experience about English with me too.
Qadir Ali from Afghanistan.

Hello every body

Hi, it is better to post these questions in a new message on the grammar and idioms forum. But I can answer. Generic means something that doesn’t have a brand name. In this case, they are talking about medicines that have the same ingredients as brand-name medicines. For instance, Tylenol is a brand-name medicine. The generic equivalent would be acetaminophen.

very pleased dear

Hi, my name is Ewelina. I live in Poland. It’s my first post on this forum. I’m sorry if I will be make mistakes:)

hi all,
I come from Vietnam. My name is Joile.
Pleased to meet you.

1 Like

Hi everyone, WELCOME to the forum. :wink: I am so sorry for being not so active these days. I have been so busy recently. Hope you enjoy being here in the site. hehehe

1 Like

Hi, i am a new member. Glad to know u. I am from Myanmar so u and me are the same in South East Asia. Would you like to write an essay; Is it good or not for the children reading a novel? I am a student form Mandalay Technological University.
Yan Lin (Myanmar)

1 Like