Do you want to be my friend?

Hi Siamese Cat,

I like the Siamese Cats my mother had a beautiful.

I never heard Antonio Banderas to sing but now yes .He can sing also. Unfortunately I don’t understand Spanish but I heard that A.B. understood this beautiful poem.

Here is Attila József Poem in English:
mathstat.dal.ca/~lukacs/ja/p … -eng.htm#2

Bye:Kati

hallo kati svaby how are you?i hope you are well because you are vary friandly perspon…kati can you tell me how old are you?

hallo Jsajad how are you?i think you are vary friendly person and i am agree be good friend…where are you from?or how old are you?

Hello Sofiko,

You can be a very nice girl than my grand-daughter who was 17 in July.She and her brother live in the US.

And me, I will be 70 in September.

I have four grand-children and I used to be a teacher so I can very well make myself clear with the young. My grandchildren who live here in Hungary one is 16, other 14 both are boys, but they say everything to me. I can say I am not only their grandmother but their friend also.

This isn’t boast but this is the truth. ‘Thanks God’.

Bye for now:
Kati

Hi Kati,

Thank you. Yes, the Siamese are special, aren’t they?

I’ll have a look at that poem and listen to it in Spanish. That song is just about him liking music, drink and being popular with women. But he loves a particular woman, the usual :slight_smile:
But he’s a good musician.

I saw you mentioned your age in another post. My mother could learn from you. She’s 60 but considers technology an unnecessary complication. I wish I could get her to be more open-minded like you.

I forgot to say, I love Hungarian violin music. If I had the opportunity to learn from a Hungarian musician, I’d do it specifically to play that music.

Hi
I’m Sajad From Iran
Would you please be my friend just for learning English better

Hi. I’m from Iran and I’m 18 . Thank you for your accepting me as a friend

Hi. I’m from Iran and I’m 18 . Thank you for your accepting me as a friend

hey
It was really nice :
without father without mother …

Thanks a lot

hi kati i like you because you are very warm person and your grand children are happy because they have vary good grand-mother…and do not worry are are vary young and you will live vary long time…

Hi Siamian Cat,

If you like the Hungarian violin music it is the world-famous 100-member Hungarian gypsy orchestra.
youtube.com/watch?v=MaFOVAmt … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=VK4uIZHn … re=related

Bye for now:
Kati

Hi everybody my name’s Nawal from Saudi Arabia

I would like to make friends…

sorry i can’t speak english very well…

I came back my country so i forget English langauge please remind me …by speaking with me please i need somebody

My name is Yen Tuyet. I am from VietNam. Do you know my country?
I am a new member. I would like to make friend with all of you in this forum.
I think we will have many opportunities to learn and improve our English.

Hello Rudy, my name is Phea.I’m come from Cambodia. Nice to meet you on the forum.

Thank you very much, Kati Svaby! That’s the music I mean. I’ve just never really figured out if this is a mix of Hungarian and Gypsy styles, or just Hungarian. But I’m aware that gypsies have influenced the music of many countries (often for the better).

I’m really fascinated with Eastern Europe. My father’s family are Mongolian Russians living in Serbia, near the Hungarian border. But I was sadly never much exposed to the cultures in that part of the world. In fact, it’s thanks to my husband that I’ve learned to appreciate Eastern Europe. So I’m trying to educate myself now.

Hi Rudy, my name is Phea. I come from Cambodia. Nice to meet you.

Hello Siamese Cat,

I’ve just arrived to the hotel where we stay. What do you think where is this hotel? In Timisoara, in Romania.This evening we were in a pub for dinner, it was an international company, Romanian, Hungarian and one Serbian. When I came back, I read your letter and I became curious about where do you live. And I saw in Romania. Then we say the world is small.
This music is played by Hungarian Symphonic Orchestra also, who are not gypsy. This gypsy orchestra is really world-famous. They are invited everywhere in the world. So I chose this one for you. But if you interested in others I send to you next time. For example there is the Festival Orchestra led by conductor Ivan Fisher. They are very good also and very famous. Recently they played in New York and the ticket was sold out two months before.

Now I go to bed because I am very sleepy.

Bye for now:
Kati

Hello Kati,
Thank you for updating us. ; - )

Just a quick correction:
“I’ve just arrived to the hotel where we stay. What do you think where is this hotel?”

"I’ve just arrived at the hotel where we are staying. What do you think where is this hotel? Where do you think the hotel is?
“…curious about where do you live.” "…curious about where do you live.

I have to go now, I have many classes today.

Take care and once more, congratulations with your husband and the exhibition.

Ozzy

Hello Ozzy,

Many,many thanks for your correcting. It means very lot for me! I know you have lot to do; so I am grateful that you try to coach me. Perhaps one day I can use correctly the concordance of time what I know only theoretically.
This is our last day here. It was good. But I am looking forward to being at home. The opening are being this afternoon, and tomorrow morning we can go home.:slight_smile:

Kati