Do you think it is moral for a billionaire...

Dear Mr. Jamie,

Thank you for your insight on the most generous people.

kk

It is indeed an interesting topic! How a billionaire generally debut on earth!!

I read all, it is an another deep rooted facts related with human Psychology,Socioeconomic(which is one of my favorite subjects) matter, Political Economy, and the world History with few Math and simple Ethics. All together called Better education.

Mr. Lwin, Please don’t loose your temper as this is not the question what you can answer just by Yes or No!

I am happy, you have placed a vital question toward the human race.

Robert Owen, an English man rose this question during the time of Industrial revolution.on earth almost 250 years ago.

Later, the restoration of Karl Marks social issues came to a great light. But quarter educated politicians and business tycoons(Sorry maximums are, few real educated spices are just cornered)rethought how to fight against with this massive issues.of ethics that don’t prefer the exploitation!(Please read, The age of the Economists, by Daniel Fasfeld, so far it was the name of. I read it 22 years back)

They invented such a remedy that called ‘Collective bargaining’ or Trade union. All pressures they receive it will go into a legal shaping bar. A new machine that is more cruel.that has been going up to now! Which is more exploitation with gentle ways under the veil of Law.

Somebody says money is second God, it is sometime almost true. Money brings money, money is the sweeter than honey etc. If you have no food, your ethics and human quality will vanish immediate, your law is futile. An hungry man is an angry man.

Any state has the responsibly to distribute the resources properly. Where maximum people are uneducated, and not conscious enough about their rights, corruption naturally will be prevailed here, as who will prevent these corrupted people from their invincible aggression?

Nobody can hold on them! As industrial revolution had occurred in England, all chicanery practices were definitely born from here,-it is a math. As you are wealthy, beside you who don’t have yet, they can’t sleep with starvation–necessary doesn’t follow any rules. . All haven’t people raised these questions, then boatload after boatload of revel people sent to Australia or the USA for punishment reasons,free from all anti social!

These ways money making machines were not stopped. It has now been going faster ways than educating the people with quality everywhere in the world. Collective bargaining is the safest guard for these so called educated and selfish human creatures those dare to live at this Villa or own Islands. These so called education just permits them to live such away as they even don’t know how they got this money! Blood suckers!

First money(investment) is the hardest money for a new venture, it says all Financial consultants. Early industrial nations almost managed this money by clandestine ways resulting 1st and 2ww because of tendency to occupy the market by hook and crook.Once it could read, but modern technology hides these symptoms such a charismatic ways, even to understand how they are now doing so, you need to have Phd degree in every subjects. E.G. Just fridges a country’s all assets to show the law! Or, Giving you aid, just pull up that money by their so called experts those are unemployed in their own countries.as useless, send them to that country and draw the salary 10 times more compare with indigenous colleagues, etc.

You can defeat them through the better education only, otherwise they will live in a billion dollar house, you will speak this year after year, ever.

No, all real educated persons’ answer will be in any country.

(Few grammatical editing could be possible -M.Quazi)
Copy right: Mquazi,2012.

“just pull up that money by their so called experts those are unemployed in their own countries.as useless, send them to that country and draw the salary 10 times more compare with indigenous colleagues, etc.”

It is very true; it seems like they start this organization just to hire their own people. I have witnessed the unqualified Representative, who was responsible for the big organization. While that country has a lot of educated and well qualified people for the job.

Dear Mr. Minhajquazi, and KK

“just pull up that money by their so called experts those are unemployed in their own countries.as useless, send them to that country and draw the salary 10 times more compare with indigenous colleagues, etc.”

The very place to find this types of so called experts are in Rangoon’s night clubs. They write their daily reports in there aided by the hookers. I have the same question then. Is it moral? Are they actualizing their missions with the donor’s precious money in the red lights. When they run out of money in the night clubs ( they surely will ) , they change the projects schedules and demand more funds. Blame to the locals’ lack of cooperation, and this and that. Or simply steal the fund. You all know ," cook the book". don’t you. Some experts may have local mistresses of lover boys. Oops.

Then what happens, oppressive governments uses those ingos as their medium. Clever? Even the UN.
Sometimes I feel so angry to pay for that. I paid tax to be a citizen of a poorest country which has ELEVEN BILLION foreign debts. Lucky, I don’t have children. We have to repay that much of debts for three of four generations. That simply sucks.

I love your academical , professional , ethical , moral and humane thought and presentation. High grade. I love to have my contemporary.

There I found one thing, those so called experts, most of them are whites think we Asians are dumb. We are dumb, but not that dumb. lol. As for Burma, we had one UN secretary general and have considerable numbers of Burmese in the UN organs. We had OBE winners and Sirs in Burma. Not be so proud out of it , but this is the facts.

Most of the funds come from the EU, it should have corruption intelligence on the so called INGOs, or use their money more on domestic affairs. Unless they want to spy the host countries. But nowadays we don’t have to spy on each other, we can kill each other in business and or with missiles.

My point is I thank them for their praise worthy charity, but we don’t get them to a standard. Where are the funds.?

As you both know one of the vitals of a project is Its Quality.

Sometimes, I see like the UN, the super powers, the Ingos, politician, rich people and local governments are one and the same. like organized , syndicated criminals. They just pursue their concerns. Exploit the ordinary people in every manipulative ways and techniques, promise the paradise to them and send them to the living Hell.

If you see me as a misanthtope or a psychopath, I would happily accept it. I’d rather be one of them , but a lamb.

kind regards.

KK, you people and we people are my own idiom which I don’t know the exact definition. lol . But it’s surely is in a very positive sense.

Dear Mr. Minhajquazi,

I really like your ways of thinking which I believe more and more enlighten.

I’m happy that your country has a precious man like you. I wish more of you then. Good luck my friend.

As you see every west countries turns their heads back to Asia, since we are becoming giants with a lot of natural resources and manpower. Which they are depleting. But we still need more brains than brawn? So please educate your people. Teach them English, laws, history and managements that you’ve learnt well. Which is our destiny. More valuable than colour notes. An educated and resourceful country can stash gold bullions.

It just my wish to you. Please don’t misinterpret it.

kind regards.

kyaw

Dear Mr. Minhajquazi.

You know I see more white workers in my country in a very short time these days. We don’t have to go west to work anymore? I may hire some of them for my company in one year time, I believe. I need their brains.

kind regards.

Mr. Lwin,
You are most welcome.

KK, you are also welcomed with other who have expressed their valuable ideas on this particular thread.

Oh, by the way do you know who lives in that billion dollar house.

That’s an Asian, an Indian rich man to be exact. I’m proud of him , an Asian to be the top ten billionaire of the world.

But I strongly disgust his wasting of one billion for a mere home. He’s dumb to me in it.

I know his biography as I read it. He’s one of the best business man I’ve ever learnt. Don’t forget that there were and still have been a lot of sacrifices of the lambs, millions of them on his way to his success. That he has yet to pay back. Who knows about doing business knows what I mean. A lot of flesh and blood involves in a successful business. Especially in Asia.

But he’s dumb to live in an apartment like this in a slum area.

I would buy an island. And make a Kadafi myself. lol, Poor guy.

Please see below.

India’s Ambani hosts party for ‘world’s priciest home’
The 27-storey Antilia, the newly-built residence of Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani, is seen in Mumbai on October 19, 2010. The 27-storey building is said to have a helipad, a cinema and a temple
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

* India billionaires double in 2009
* When business spats go public
* Ambani brothers forced to negotiate

Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani has hosted a lavish house-warming for his new 27-storey residence, believed to be the world’s most expensive home.

About 80 people attended the party in Mumbai on Friday, reported the Times of India. One guest described the house as “the Taj Mahal of the 21st Century”.

Mr Ambani, said to be India’s richest man, moved into the house last month with his wife and three children.

Reports suggest the residence is worth more than $1bn (£630m).

The skyscraper in Mumbai (Bombay), which overlooks sprawling slums, is said to have a cinema, swimming pools and a helicopter pad, and is named “Antilia” after a mythical Atlantic island.

Local newspapers said the house would require 600 members of staff to maintain it, and according to the Times of India, the first electricity bill, for September, is costing Mr Ambani 7m rupees (£98,000).

The house has sparked some controversy, with anti-poverty campaigners underlining the contrast between the luxury of the house and the plight of those who live in Mumbai’s slums, which house about half of the city’s 18 million people.
‘Versailles rival’

Guests at the house-warming included Indian novelist Shobhaa De, Bollywood stars Preity Zinta and Aamir Khan, and billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla.
Indian billionaire tycoon Mukesh Ambani Mr Ambani is one of the world’s richest men, with an estimated fortune of £17bn

Ms De said the 174m (570ft) building was the “Taj Mahal of the 21st Century”.

She described “what has got to be the biggest, glitziest ballroom in India - the Palace of Versailles is a poor cousin”.

“There is a lot of marble, there is a lot of mother of pearl. There are areas and gardens and lotus pools and an absolutely beautiful Krishna temple. There is art, there’s sculpture, there is a huge bar, there is a swimming pool,” she said.

“The Taj Mahal was considered one of the wonders of the world, this is…I’m sure it’s going to be one of the wonders of modern India,” she told the BBC.

She said the house was built to the personal taste of Mr Ambani, and that people should not “grudge him his indulgencies”.

“He generates a great amount of employment for those very poor and contributes to the economy,” she added.

The house, which has a temple on the ground floor and a library on the top, was designed according to Vaastu principles, an Indian tradition similar to Chinese feng shui.

According to Forbes magazine, Mr Ambani, 53, has amassed a $27bn (£17bn) fortune.

He is chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries, one of the largest conglomerates in the world, and also owns the Indian Premier League team, the Mumbai Indians.

Mr Ambani’s brother, Anil, held a “parallel party” at the 14-storey residence which houses the rest of the family.

Relations between the brothers became strained during a dispute over the division of the conglomerate left by their father, Dhirubhai, who died in 2002 without a will.

Asians’ millennium? We are the Asians!

kind regards.

kyaw

All Billioniare’s inefficiency for the mass poverty?

I feel sorrow and pity for him.

When he earned a lot of money simultaneously thousands and thousands farmers commit suicide in India every year. If he can eradicate just a portion of poverty in a certain level, we can appreciate him. Instead this money has been mocking billions destitute peoples misery in the world. I have such other inequality information in every society in the world.

I read not fewer than 2000 printing issues copies of the Time, News Week, The Economist, The Executive Digest,Fortune, Asia Week etc last few years. From there I learn t 1st 1 million $ is the hardest part to earn for a person!

Later, he needs not to do anything all do by experts. The problem is here. All experts are well in management but to be a wealthy one you need in addition --timing and risk taking power that have not of them.

Unfortunately, these wealthy persons just surrender their life to the inefficiency and the hidden crimes that they recover through money easily from the court and the government bar in every society.Interesting is they earned their reputation by their 1st 1 million $ earning time, as without hard labor and proper management quality no body can earn this by their own except in heritage money which we can omit.Because history tells us they are not maximum time successful.

If they were just cordial to their moral obligation, thousands destitute life could safe easily. instead they say, these people are ignorant, illiterate, lazy and so on, etc. Certainly they do some works to show the society as a social responsibility of a businessman like a cunning way that might be below the 1% of their actual capacity!

Several years ago I saw a terrible documentary film by the CNN, I was astonish to see, In some countries, Latin America, they say them ‘disposable body’ those are homeless and live in the park or the Street. A bulldozer was working to bury the
sick people whom they say ‘disposable body’ even didn’t ensure whether they were alive or not! Shame to human race and their cunning management.

Billionaires are afraid if they read more, their business will be dull that comes from their ignorance only. Instead, an interesting survey was conducted(including many) by the ‘Readers Digest’, like , Are readers successful Businessman? result says -yes. because reading makes a man in such a position how to analyze the unknown drawbacks that may come by imagination if he thinks. Other, timing, risk taking power and management efficiency lead him to the apex. Certainly, after earning the 1st million, they never do these instead live on lazy and lavish life with extravagant ways ,they never think their moral obligation–that makes billion missery! I can cite here several tycoons name who have made their first fortune 1 million $ by hardest ways, then it is just consequence to be a billionaire without any brain as all experts do instead of them.These experts sometimes just silent to tell the truth if their position change! I am the own witness in my office.

What I am saying that is from my practical experience as I used to pay 19 employees salary per month from my venture in the near past. Somebody still beside me ask, why don’t I do the extravagant business again. I say my education doesn’t permit to do so.

Yes, I don’t loss my experience yet. Time is the great healer.

Ultimately, billionaires management inefficiency leads the world to more poverty country to country.Their certificates those come by cunning authority say diff rents ways.Few may be exception which I can’t reckon here as not pertinent.

[b]That is why the world’s sky is so pale that the mightiest sun is still afraid to smile.

Salute to all billionaires![/b]

Copy right 2012 MQuazi

Dear Mr. Minhajquazi,

Thank you very much for the wise writing. I’ll catch you up later since I have some human things to do , to teach someone hungry people how to fish. Instead of giving a mere fish bones to them. I’m old now , in terms of business sense, I should be in the grave since past twenty years.

I have more trust and respect on you. I hope you can do better. Knowing you can save a lot of poor people. ( "Save has more subtle meaning than throwing a coin to the beggar that some fools think). Thank you.

kind regards.

? Why people cling to cliche words like democracy, freedom etc… or a fanatic religious belief . Because their learning is limited and they can’t think more than that. Dumb enough. I don’t think a man with a Leaded brain is a man. lol. Poor thing.

Thank you Mr Lwin, as you liked some of my writing from time to time.

We see wars and we don’t like them since wars kill.

But most of us don’t see business wars which kill much more million of people and force much more million of them to live in living hell. Who is misleading?

kind regards.

***UK rethinks India Aid (BBC)

Britain’s development programme is under scrutiny as never before. Critics say that India should be self-sufficient, since it has nuclear weapons and a space programme. ***

Why don’t India’s rich people think about their own poor people<< Oh, dear. Politics politics politics.

kind regards.

I just can’t understand how a man can have clear conscious as a rich man when his country men are in grave poverty and when the the world knows it .

I remember one of our tales “A crow in disguise of a peacock”. When he imitates peacocks’ dances his bare arse witness himself. A crow is a crow, a peacock is a peacock.

I hope you have the same saying in your language.

Oh dear. The world is going wrong.

kind regards.

In Burma we have that kind of rich people , the worse thing is most of them were from low class poor family. They can forget their roots?

I’ve recently read the billionaires in India have lost some 30% of their money in their businesses last year.

That’s load of money?

They should have bought some lands and built some suitable mass houses for the homeless and some hospitals using that 30%. They missed the chance of being a good soul.

Oh dear… Man never sees.

kind regards.